Advice on Potential 2020 Acura V6 A-Spec Tech package deal

The below is what I have been able to get a deal negotiated down to after speaking for several dealers for the last day or two.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Acura TLX V6 A-Spec Tech package
MSRP: $43,825
Selling Price after incentives and rebates: $31,825
Monthly Payment: $452
Drive-Off Amount: $1236
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF:.00215
Residual:48% ($21,036)
Incentives: $8700 lease incentive available + $750 conquest cash (not sure if more is available) as a current Honda owner
Region: California - Bay Area
Leasehackr Score: 8.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

My thought is that this price is a little high, as I think I’ve seen people saying that a 10% + discount off MSRP before incentives on Acura. This deal puts the pre-incentive discount at about 5.8%, so im thinking they should have some more room.

What are your thoughts? Any ideas of what else to specifically push for?

1 Like

Your calculator makes no sense. Why are your fees so high and tax so low? Why is the MSRP different?

And yes, I would push for more discount.

Sorry, for some reason the link was WAY off. I have it fixed and i edited the original post.
new link is below:

Dealer fee in CA is capped at $85 and you seem to have deleted the acquisition fee

I just rounded it to $100 to get the same DAS when added to the gov fees. The Acquistion fee kept throwing off my calculation. its $595 I believe but its already included in that price of $31,825.

I’d suggest separating out all your incentives and such to get a better understanding of your discount. You’re getting more than 5.8% pre-incentive if your acquisition fee is rolled in. You’re also not properly calculating taxes on your incentives if you hide it all in the discount