Advice needed on New Etron Finance Purchase Price Negotiation

Is there any room for further price reduction negotiation? This is a finance purchase Deal.

New Audi Etron 2019 with Premium Plus
Purchase Type: Bank Finance
INcluded Package : 1) Driver Assistance Plus 2) Cold Package
MSRP : 77010
Dealer Discount : 10K (not including the 7500 Federal Tax Rebate)

Latest Update : asked for the same discount in dealers near by my home in MD. THey are unable to provide more than 5800$ discount. They did thier max stretch and were able to Reach 5800$ .

Discount looks good. I’d recommend you still look at lease numbers as I believe there’s an extra 3,000 in lease cash. You can buy the car out afterward?

That’s incredible deal, just to reiterate your cost to own the car would be $59000 after dealer discount and federal rebates ?

I am going to use this car for 2 years and then change to something else.

In that case, a lease might be better than a purchase. No one knows how well these cars will keep their value. Lease prices have been dropping recently.

1 Like

I agree that point. In line with that point, I also compared similar car like jaguar ipace which came to market well before etron and saw that its lease prices are stable. So i assumed( aka little bit gambled) that the price will not go down so drastically after 2 years of usage.

Very happy with etron at the moment. No complaints.

Anyone else get the Costco email about the etron incentive?

Yes but I wouldn’t go with their offer without trying to get additional discounts.