Advice needed - new to the leasing market in US

Hi folks!! New to the site and first time posting! I moved to the US this year and after using public transportation and saving money and researching the car I want I am ready to lease. I read all the leasing 101 posts and have the basics down of the info I need. This is truly a new phenomenan for me as there’s no leasing in my part of the world!
I am planning on leasing a MB C300 4matic with AMG line (msrp is 52K).

My question is - how do people get the dealer to come down on the selling price? I read a couple of posts where someone went from msrp of 50K to selling price of 38K and I can only get maybe 1K off the msrp (went in to talk to a dealer and was basically told theu don’t haggle)!

Secondly - should I just email dealerships to send me quotes with msrp/selling price, any incentives, residual value and money factor and any MSD I can do so I can do the appropriate calculations? Or is this something I need to do by going in to the dealerships near me?

Thank you for your input and please go easy - doing my best to accumulate knowledge from your expertise without pissing anyone. I did as much reading as I could before I posted!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wording Emails for the Deal?