Advice needed - new car lease or buy - Payment under 400-450/Month; medium or full size SUV

Advice needed - new car lease or buy - Payment under 400-450/Month; medium or full size SUV or sedan
-Have 2 kids
-Live in FL
-Can put 1K down

CX-9 or Volvo at this time.

@AutoNinjas is doing some specials

saw this - 3k down though :frowning:

Check out the Nissan Altima’s, maybe even the Murano.

I’m going to go against the grain here… but if you only have the ability to put $1K down (as in $3k is nearly impossible)… have you asked yourself if leasing is the right choice, period? If it is strictly a preferred budgetary decision, that is entirely different.

He has these flash sales every now and then, if you want a good deal wait for one and hop on it…otherwise pay for a crappier car.

I think the 3k down would bring the effective into the 600’s which is what I am assuming the hesitation is for

Finance a Toyota Camry or Honda Accord.

Pathfinder might be a better lease than Murano right now. CX-9 is the other one gettable under $500.

Yes, but that one specific is OOS right now, it’s currently at 600 with $0 DAS

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a medium or full size SUV to lease or buy in your stated price range.

CX9 or Volvo is the nicest you can get with slightly higher prices if you only putting 1k down.

An XC90 for $450 a month? Not happening. Scratch Volvo off the shopping list.

2 Likes

Just noticed this
CX-5 for < $450 with $0 DAS

1 Like

its like $2k back of invoice and $100 minimum cheaper than any other 3 row SUV out there lol…

Thanks for all the help everyone

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.