Advanced Auto Brokers- Auto Broker- Los Angeles

We are providing a review section for all customers who have used our services and would like to leave feedback about our company.

We specialize in purchasing and leasing new vehicles. We also purchase used vehicles at top dollar prices.

Mike
Advanced Auto Brokers
747-777-6002
sales@advancedautobroker.com

2 Likes

Amazing buying experience without any hassle

Thank you for the great feedback Kevin! Enjoy your new vehicle, it was a pleasure working with you!

Mike and his associates were very professional and made the car-buying experience as simple as can be! They were very responsive and truly work for the customer. They bought my old car and got me the best price on this new civic. 10/10 would recommend

It was a pleasure making it all happen for you Juwan. Enjoy your vehicle in good health!

Their service and work ethic are great. I couldn’t make up my mind on which vehicle to lease and they have been provided pricing and inventory on different models I was interested in throughout the whole month and they were always willing to help and answer any questions I had. Eventually I got this Audi A4 with great deal and I have been very satisfied so far. Very trustworthy and definitely 100% recommended!!

Zoey

We are very happy to hear we provided a great service for you Zoey, enjoy your new car in great health!!

Russell Westbrook Dealer Add-on fees - $8,000
Huntington Beach Hyundai Add-on fees - $6,000
Bakersfield Hyundai Add-on fees - $3,000

I visited 3 dealers, and tried to negotiate, and they either wanted to give me an UGLY Color they had in stock that nobody wanted to buy, and had been sitting on their lot for months, or they wouldn’t find a payment that worked for my budget.

Mike & Advanced Auto Brokers, completely exceeded my expectation. Not only were they accommodating, I got the price I wanted, and the whole process was a breeze. Found my wife’s Tuscon deal and specs I wanted all through text! I hate the haggle nonsense, dislike shady car salesman, but hate the extra fees worse. Thanks Mike! definitely using your services again.

Check out the Panoramic! I think she likes it.

Highly appreciate the great feedback, glad we got you the car you wanted for the best price!! Enjoy your new car in great health!

I’m extremely grateful Mike was able to find the exact car I wanted and it was a breeze. This car purchasing experience has definitely been the best. It was so fast and effortless, completely different from all the other dealers I had visited.

I never felt lost in the process and everything was so straighforward. He drove over 1.5 hrs to meet just so i could get my car sooner and it was at a more convenient location for me. 10/10 customer service!!

Thank you so much Mike!!!

I was looking for a inexpensive lease on an EV and contacted Advanced Auto Brokers and gave me a great deal on a Nissan Leaf. Didn’t want to go through the hassle of contacting different dealerships and looking for a good deal. Everything went smooth and QUICK. No need to sit at a dealership for hours, was done in 10 minutes. Will gladly fork over the broker fee to save me the headache. Great working with you guys!

Thanks for the great feedback Joseph!! Hope you enjoy your new car in great health!

I’m very happy to worked with the Advanced Auto. Mike is very professional and honest person. He really helped me to find the car which I really wanted, and for reasonable price. In my future car needs I know where to call. Thank you Mike again.

Mike went above and beyond to put one of my close friends into a Genesis GV70. This was no easy feat, especially given that this was a high-spec car and my friend moved from overseas with limited credit history. Mike was there every step of the way, was very transparent and communicative, and even accompanied by buddy to pick up his car from the dealership.

Thanks again Mike, would gladly work with you again in the future!

We appreciate the kind words Elshan, glad we made it all work out for you. Enjoy your new car in great health!!

We make sure we go above and beyond in order for our customer to get exactly what they want, thanks again for trusting us with your friends lease!!