Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

Take this back. A dealer who I had spoken with earlier just locked my friend down with a low mileage exposure car.

Can you please pm me which dealership it was from? Thanks

Out of budget, but so tempting to eat ramen noodles for 2 years to make it happen! The original NSX is one of my dream cars

1 Like

The car will own you instead of you owning the car.

Ready to buy and looking for feedback, thanks!

Iā€™m at 1859/mo
0019 MF
2000 down
196450 MSRP
30K Acura
14k dealer
105030 RV

10k miles

I called a ton of dealers and 14k is a pretty good contribution. I only found one of the dozen I called that was better than the 14k. The other guy who got his got to 28% off. Most dealers laughed at that. To match that you need to get 25k dealer contribution.

I pick mine up tomorrow and Iā€™m excited!

I picked up a demo over the weekend with 900 miles. $206,000 MSRP. $3,500 at signing. $1224 per month with tax.

2 Likes

Sounds like you took @Iskillio dealšŸ‘

What is your tax rate? And I assume you did lower mileage like 5k a year?

If you did 36/10 you would of had to of got over 70k off the car. I donā€™t even think that is possible.

Pretty sure someone posted a deal for 67k off msrp above. Crazy deal.

@Rondtable

That car didnā€™t sell for that much off. Plus that car they were marking the mf up a good amount. Even then a 206k car is 10k more than that car so that difference would need to be made back up by way of a deeper discount.

My tax rate is 7.25%

Youā€™re correct, I did go with 5k miles. I did this because itā€™s cheaper to pay for additional mileage at the end of the lease. If I went with 10k miles, then I would pay an additional $114 a month on my payment. By going with 5,000 miles on my lease, but paying for the additional 15,000 extra miles over 3 years at the end of my lease, I would pay only $83 a month extra when I turn in m lease. I would save $1,116 going that route. I would save almost $2,000 if I drive 12k a year.

My discount was $66,000.

My payment would have been $1,341 a month with 10k miles per year.

3 Likes

Good stuff! I know I actually thought about the mileage overage at .20 a mile after the fact. What color did you get?

I went with the Valencia red pearl. It definitely pops in the sun. Iā€™m enjoying it so far.

1 Like

Just picked mine up today and drove it home for over 5 hours. What an amazing car!

Pics or it didnā€™t happen :blue_car:

That was what I figured. I got the best deals on red or black cars but didnā€™t want either. I will say the color has grown on me. Congrats! Enjoy!

Just took this in my garage. Not the best pic, but it works.

3 Likes

no bad angles on this car! Did you get the unique code for the Insider Experience? They send that via email or mail or something?

I did not get a code. Iā€™ve read about the experience but I thought that was a paid thing?