Acquisition Fee - 2020 Alfa Romeo?

I’ve been looking into Alfa leases recently and all the offers I see on dealer sites seem to list different acquisition fees ( $995,$895,$395, etc).

I’ve tried googling but can’t seem to find anything official from Alfa Romeo or Ally Financial - does anybody know what the fee should be? All the dealers I’ve checked are in NY/NJ/CT if that matters at all.

Thanks for any help!

It’s possible they are all quoting different captives for their rates. What Chrysler capital uses for their acquisition fee, ally may not use. You can find Chrysler capitals acquisition rate on Edmunds, but I don’t think they’re going to be able to tell you what ally’s fee is.

They cannot lie about the acquisition fee on the contract as it would be rejected by the captive, it’s not something they would lie about. I would just ask the dealer what it is for the captive they’re using to give you their deal and they should be up front about it. If they’re going to pad profit someplace it’ll be in money factor, accessories, sales price, trade in, and other areas like that.

Thanks for the reply!

Sorry, I should have been more clear- the lease is through Ally (can’t seem to find any dealers offering one through Chrysler Capital which I thought was odd). In any case, I would assume that the same rules apply and any agreements would be rejected by the bank with inflated fees?

If you are looking to lease I did post some specials I was able to help quite a few people secure.