Acadia Flyer Email, good deal?

Just got this in the email. Good deal?

This is from Faulkner GMC outside of Philadelphia.

Not bad at all.

that stock # is for a FWD SLE-1. Meh.

Mp11477- where should an AWD sle-1 be at?

Alex

if it’s true sign & drive at $319/mo incl tax that would make it sub 1% which is a benchmark may here use to gauge if it’s a good deal.

1 Like

For 10k,

24 Months - RV 64%, .00170 MF
36 Months - RV 57% .00125 MF

0 GMF CCR

For 12k, subtract 1 point from each

1 Like

Here is what I am gonna shoot for:

2019 Acadia SLE-1 AWD
MSRP 36390
Discount 32000 (truecar average of 3700 off)
Incentives 3250 (customer incentive) + 1500 (competitive lease)
RV 57%
MF 0.00125
NJ tax 6.625%
36/10
0 down/0 drive off
309/month

see what they say, highly doubtful though

I’m concerned about the line item which specifies qualified buyer must qualify for all incentives. This will require someone to know the incentives included. How much of it is dealer discount and how much is GM?

Other than, it’s a decent deal, but I don’t think I’d lease a FWD Acadia.

These are off…see my post above. 58% would be on the SLT for 10k

from edmunds

I pulled it straight from the GM lease guide. He gave you #s for the SLT. IDK where he got .00124 for the MF…should be .00125 for the SLE. SLT is .00145

Have him confirm he quoted SLE. Bet he changes his #s.

Add 2 pts for 24-27 for 10k, 3pts for 36-39 for 10k, 4pts for 42-48 for 10k
Add 1 pt for 24-27 for 12k, 2pts for 36-39 for 12k, 3pts for 42-48 for 10k

i’ve gotten some whacky info from edmunds, it’s not always accurate

adjusted my numbers

anyway that discount is doable?

12% might be tough, but if he wants to hit a number, he’ll do it.

Good luck with Faulkner…I don’t know how their GMC sales peoples are, but I had no luck getting any straight answers from their Nissan dealership. I think that was one of the ones I eventually got nasty with because they wouldn’t give me any real numbers or an answer to any questions besides “when can you come in?”

only using this flyer to drive other dealers. I had similar experience with faulkner

Smart idea.

Cross linking my Acadia deal from February of 2018… Obviously a lot has changed, but certain things shouldn’t. They aren’t selling all 66 of those in stock this month, and next month is usually when the Philly area Auto Show bonus cash is released, so keep that in mind. Also, I had to make the choice between AWD SLE1 and FWD SLE2 and I went for the FWD SLE2. AWD in general is a bit gimmicky on a unibody SUV without a solid axle or locking differential. Mine has handled ably in snowy conditions on the stock tires and could probably do better on real winter tires. The included equipment on the SLE2 made it worth it to me. I don’t know off hand how much they changed the 2018 vs 2019 trim levels, but having a power seat, fog lamps, remote start and a few other goodies (power lift gate maybe?) was worth more to me than AWD.

Faulkner also was never really competitive when it came down to brass tacks on my deal. I broke everything down with them via phone on the deal I got from Jim Curley and they refused to match it.