A Hackerworthy deal?

Some thoughts. One, is an X3 large enough for two car seats? Diaper bags? What if going on weekend trip? Has your significant other seen the back row and trunk of one?

If you’re reasonably comfortable with the answers to those questions, then I’d go X3 3.5. $30/month for the better engine is worth it.

FYI, your sales price on the X3 2.8 should be no more than $41,000 and possibly below $40k, depending on demo mileage.

Both sound like great deals. You definitely pass the deal you don’t get to someone else on here.

Regarding the MF, is that a typo? There’s no way to get down to .0001x, even with max MSDs and fleet discount (which doesn’t apply here anyways).

1m
I think he added a zero by mistake as he said it was marked up in the first post

I’d like to take ur x5 deal if you want to pass that over to me

I like this mega update and I raise you one super mega move. Why not play some more poker since the dealers seem to be all out to win your business. Put in your best counter: x328 for 350 and x335 for 380? Whichever accepts first, you give them a credit card deposit on the phone and head on down precipitously with your Montblanc pen and sign…

Ps Black on Black is not bad …

And the saga continues…

I am now at $385 for the 35 and $339 for the 28.

I have no idea what I stumbled on but I am exhausted.

These numbers are better than December deals on new ones. You can’t go wrong. Test drive both, make a decision and don’t look back!

Looks like you’re enjoying it too. I’ll be around to see what price and car you finally settle for

Go for the 35, I did you will not regret it. Enjoy it, the deal is excellent.

And if you dont take the x35, send it my way!

Who are these dueling dealerships?!

This seems to be an amazing end of month deal.

Young Jedi, I can sense the force is strong with you. This is a saga that many of us would dream of going on. At this point, 339 for the 28 is a deal. Head on down young man before she runs away with someone else :slight_smile:

Not only is this deal hackerworthy but you are worthy of Hackr Hall of Fame :slight_smile:

+1 [20 chars…]

And to reiterate, since MSDs are going away, they probably won’t give you this deal May 1st.

Oh, and I’ll take the x3 28 if you go with the X3 35. Pm me, pretty please. :innocent:

Really lol? You don’t even know the state the deal is in. What if it is in Wisconsin? You’re gonna just jump on a plane tonight, sign and drive back a few thousand miles?

Again, you don’t give me enough credit. If I can time travel, surely I can manage geography. In my opinion, OP’s posts reflect a northeast swagger. Could be wrong.

Lol. touche and PM me on deals on the warp phasers :slight_smile:

All in good fun. :wink::sunglasses:

So the deal is now done.

I was ultimately offered $375 for the 35 and $339 for the 28. I ended up going with the 35 because the dealership was local and a little more straightforward (and the 35).

The other guys ended up offering me $299 overnight but I had already signed. The competing dealership told me that the 28 had over 7k miles on it which they really shouldn’t be leasing so there was some shadiness happening over there.

I just threw my deal in the LH calclulator and got a 15.7!

For those interested in the 28, I am in MA. PM me for the dealership info.

Thank you for the input everyone-- I am loving the car already!

Congrats and enjoy! High five!

1 Like