8 payments left on current Mercedes c300 and I want to lease Mercedes Benz GLE 4MATIC

Hello Hackrs,

I have 8 payments left on my 2019 Mercedes Benz C300 and I want to lease a GLE 350 4MATIC now.

Is this possible now if so what are my options and will appreciate if I can be guided to get the best deal.

Or should I lease at the end of the lease and start looking then.

Thanks,

Santosh

The best place to start is

Please read links in there such as “how to calculate payments” and other helpful articles.

It might seem like a lot but TBH there are fewer <60 minute exercises which will save you so much time, money and anxiety over your driving lifetime.

It may also save you (after your negotiations with LH input) inside the finance office where no one can from the internet can really help you.

Remember, it’s almost impossible to reverse-engineer the math starting from the output (monthly payment) and figure out if it’s a good deal. Start at the beginning.

Yes.

10 characters

1 Like

I recently turned in a C300 with 4 months left and several thousand in positive equity that I used as leverage to get a decent deal.

Have a look at KBB, Carvana, Vroom, etc. See how much your car might be worth, then go online to MBFS and see what your buyout would cost. If your buyout is less than the average of what your vehicle is worth, your vehicle might appeal to the dealership.

Check the used section of the MB dealers you intend to target for your new lease. If their inventory is rather low, they might be more willing to give you a decent deal so they can buy your C300 from MBFS.

Good luck.

Pay off is 32K and Carvana is giving 29k, more over I am seeing low inventory on GLEs. At this point waiting until lease end is the best option I see.

Thank you all for responding.

Santosh

How do I get the trade in value for a leased car ?

Best option is to get multiple buy out quotes so you have a frame of reference.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.