8 months pregnant and so overwhelmed! Need an XC90 (GA)

Another minivan for the win!

In all seriousness, I wish we could get an xc90 for our three kids… for now it’s just too dang economical and practical. Plus they beat up everything and spill all over it.

We had a Touareg with our first son (another pretty big SUV) and it was very safe and reliable. Terrible gas mileage in early 2013 though. Once we had two kids, got rid of it.

I’d say your on the right track and if you’re willing to hunt, wait until a few good deals start showing themselves! The idea of a lease takeover is intriguing too…

Best of luck with the little one, I laughed a bit when you said you were super frugal and would hate to waste any money. Kids are a money pit, good money pits for the most part but if I didn’t have my two I would have a tremendous retirement account and a collection a great cars. On the selection of the XC90, it is tough to beat Volvo from the safety standpoint, the XC60 recently was rated in europe as the safest car ever tested. Don’t know of the XC60 leases better than the XC90 but it might be the sweet spot in terms of budget. Having spent 9 years as a paramedic I put a high value on safety, cars these days are very safe but when your kiddo is in the car you want it to be the safest possible.

On the broker question I would say you are the perfect person to use one, you don’t seem to want to haggle and deal with the time and stress involved and frankly you have more important things to worry about. I would get a good broker to hunt for you and then you can accept or decline the deal from the comfort of your home.

How does one connect with a broker and what exactly do they do? Sorry, I’m new to the leasehackr game. Thanks in advance!

An XC90 is a great choice. We bought XC90 a year ago and simply love it. With the rear-most seats in place there’s enough room for average-sized adults and children to be content, but anyone tall will be smarting on a long trip from the lack of space. If third-row seating big enough for taller adults is a priority, look at the Discovery instead.Its safe and reliable. Moreover my husband bought [Safety 1st 3-in-1](https://bestcarseathub.com/reviews/safety-1st-grow-and-go-3-in-1/) right after the car purchase so I feel pretty satisfied with the car and conditions. Good luck and dont worry. You`ll handle it!