$7000 off Lexus Certificate for GS-F or RC-F

I received the coupon from attending the driving school ($895 Full Day) for the LC500. I think the free event or the half day ($495) will only get you the $1000 off coupon, while the full day event will get you the $7000 off coupon.
I’m sure several of us received it but have no intention of using it.
$7000 on top of a well negotiated deal, is this possible?
It would seem like a fantastic deal, the fine print says I can use it on any MY as long as models are relevant.
Expires in 1 month, used towards a negotiate price of a lease/finance GSF/RCF.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rc-f-2015-present/865274-7000-off-coupon-for-gs-f-or-rc-f.html

Fine Print:
Bring this certificate to your local participating dealer by the expiration date listed above. This certificate entitles the person named on the certificate to the discount specified above toward the purchase of an eligible new Lexus. This certificate cannot be combined with any other certificate offers.

Customer Instructions: Offer valid for the person named above who purchases an eligible new Lexus at a participating Lexus dealer. Offer void where prohibited. Negotiate your best deal first, and then give the certificate to your dealer who will apply the discount toward the purchase price or toward the down payment on a finance contract. On approved credit. Not all applicants will qualify. Customer must take retail delivery on or before the expiration date for the certificate to be valid. If your vehicle is purchased for cash or financed through a lender other than the dealer, the certificate will be applied to the cash sales price. This certificate is transferable within a customer’s immediate family (spouse or children) residing at the same address. Limit one certificate per any new Lexus. Eligible vehicle must be from dealer stock. This certificate may be presented at all participating Lexus dealers in the contiguous U.S. and Alaska.

Eligibility: Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., and its respective parent companies, divisions, affiliations, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, agents and employees, and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such officers, directors, representatives, agents and employees are not eligible to redeem this certificate.

Dealer Instructions: Apply this certificate toward the down payment or capitalized cost reduction. THE CERTIFICATE AMOUNT MUST BE CLEARLY STATED IN THE “REBATES AND NONCASH CREDITS” OR SIMILAR DESIGNATION ON THE CONTRACT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REIMBURSEMENT. For finance contracts, dealer must send the original qualified Lexus certificate AND a copy of the contract with the certificate amount STATED ON the line identified for “Rebates and Noncash Credits” or a similar designation. All certificates must contain the new model and VIN number and must be signed and dated by the customer to be valid. The customer must take retail delivery on or before the expiration date for the certificate to be valid. Retain a copy of the certificate for your files.

SUBMIT ALL QUALIFIED LEXUS CERTIFICATES WITH A COPY OF THE PURCHASE CONTRACT TO LEXUS MARKETING NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS AFTER THE DATE OF SALE FOR REIMBURSEMENT. Send to: Lexus Incentive Support 14100 NW 4th Street, Sunrise, FL 33325 or Lexus_Incentive_Support@Lexus.com

https://lexusperformancedrivingschool.com/Registration/Welcome

1 Like

That’s a great find!

Chrispbacon is on a roll and living large. Next step - he will be leasing lexus that fell off the back of the truck on the way to the dealership :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a great discount, I wonder if the M and AMG schools give out these types of offers to paid participants as well.

Dunno but would be good to try to find out.

I’m going to the AMG school next week so I will report back

1 Like

Dang! Looks like I missed the one in Texas last month.

I’ve attended M, they give you nothing, I even went to SC lol!

Hmmmmm, kinda interested…wonder what payment would look like after 7k rebate, grad rebate, and loyalty. I have a paid off 2013 Accord Touring with low miles…that should cover MSD lol.

$7k cert is for purchases, not leases.

1 Like

Where does it say only finance?

Fine Print:
Bring this certificate to your local participating dealer by the expiration date listed above. This certificate entitles the person named on the certificate to the discount specified above toward the purchase of an eligible new Lexus. This certificate cannot be combined with any other certificate offers.

The fine print also indicates “Capitalized cost reduction.” I don’t believe “Cap Cost” is associated with retail finance.

Touche. I stand corrected.

Dang… I thought it was towards leases as well.

I was about to jump right on it haha.

As a follow up, the AMG driving school did not offer any kind of certificate. I did get to track a GTR for 6 laps though so I’m happy

1 Like

What about using a third party bank to lease rather than TFS, would that be a technical purchase?