7 passenger suv's - what brands would you look for value?

Do that and youll never buy a new car again :rofl:

18 Likes

Defender 130. You didn’t provide any ballpark.

1 Like

Haha. You’d be surprised. Some are full of fanboys and only minor issues are reported. Others have guides for dealing with corporate HQ when reliability issues inevitably arise :laughing:

1 Like

Are you doing this purely to get the best deal or the best car?

Also depends on needs. I had a 2019 highlander that I really liked except it was hard to park (I used to park a 1980 Cadillac without a problem, it was not me!) It was smaller than the Pilot I have now but I liked it better, felt more like a luxury car. Pilot I got in 2021 because it was a deal and Toyota was not producing anything. I like it, it is roomier than the highlander but I do not need the extra room. I got two full size adults in the thrid row for 2 hours and they were comfortable

I have heard the Pathfinder has a more truck like ride. Not something I want

I had a pre 2000 Volvo V70, so many problems, I knew the lady at the service counter by name (I have my own mechanic, almost never go to the dealership otherwise). Never considered another one but I have plenty of friends who are happy with them

The Subaru Ascent I have no idea but Subaru has a promotion with AKC and PHS to get a car at a reduced price if you are a member. I got one in August that way but you have to find a dealer to take it, the promotions change, and to give the lower contribution you have to wait 6 months after you joined. I did that and joined 6 months before I wanted the new car and it worked out

I always (in the before times) saw the best car ads in December and end of March

1 Like

Agree with this. You usually are not going to an owners page to praise a vehicle. Usually you stumble on a forum or group when you have issues. Lesson learned with multiple brands.

2 Likes

here you go- $400ish/mo

1 Like

Bigfeet post is very limited qty, so if you wait, it will be gone.

1 Like

Definitely the Mazda cx-9 GT (grand touring). MF is a tiny 0.0001 (0 .02%). I’ve owned mine for 1 month and love it

6 Likes

I’m open to everything - currently driving a GLS 450. But open to Mazda or value driven luxury deal (if there is one to be had)

Maybe consider the LWB 7 seater Range Rover. Should go very well with the GLS 450.

Lincoln Aviator pretty nice too.

CX-9 GT is second highest trim. Very luxurious. Turbo engine.

1 Like

Then go for 130. Should probably hold value better than most other luxury SUVs. Price-value balance…

Are you seeking a good deal or a good SUV?

I still recommend the Telluride or Palisade (which are fantastic vehicles that I would drive over my two EVs on road trips) even as a new 23 GC owner.

I test drove the Subaru Ascent Touring recently and was impressed for the price tag ($50K ish). May not have the most space though (much like the GC).

2 Likes

He said 7 seaters, not 4 seaters.

Telluride SXP hands down…. From all the features at a reasonable purchase price to value retention.

But you’ll need to order now. 6 months is probably the average waiting time.

Last time I checked on the Telluride forums all the CA buyers were ordering from CO dealers such as Arapaho Kia and whatever the former I25Kia is called now.

1 Like

Really? Have u ever read the specs?

It was another way of saying the third row is useless.

Prior generations of the Nissan Rogue and Toyota RAV4 also had third rows on the spec sheet.

2 Likes

Here we go again. Let it go Elsa. :rofl:
let it go GIF

5 Likes

Better yet, I owned one for a couple years.

If someone is looking at a 7 seater because they actually need a 7 seater, its useless.

3 Likes

We are lookin at closing a deal for a pathfinder. The residuals are insane. 89% on a 18 month.

2 Likes