6 month lease possible with luxury brands?

Would you consider an EV subscription?

I would if it was for a Model S Plaid with Full Self Driving and I could lease it for a short term like 3 months.

Oh and the $4,900 start fee makes it a much better deal for me to rent a Porsche Taycan through Porsche Drive

Based off your user name, are you a pilot? Perhaps Turo may get you a little more bang for the buck especially only in days you need it.

One of the reasons you rarely see shorter term lease deals is that the thousands of dollars in transaction costs on a lease are then spread across 6-12 months in your case. Which as you can see those costs ( Acq fee, dealer fee, reg fee, taxes ) and anything else is now compressed over 6 months. Considering most luxury vehicles have an approx Acq fee of let’s say $900, that’s an extra $150 per month over 6 months and we haven’t even added in a potential $900 dealer fee and it’ll add up quick…obviously it’s your money.

It is if you know of any snowy offramps nearby.

Or get the car at a sale price that would allow for a short holding period and resale.

1 Like

Volvo has care by Volvo subscription

They do, but not here

The updated list still includes CA:

CA, HI, MS, NC, ND, NY and SD.*

i can offer you a 6 month lease on any Audi

7 Likes

Anything is possible with the right amount of blessings

8 Likes

You’re trying to divide by zero. :slight_smile:

I mean an inscription xc90 is luxury…

The peskier problem is what’s before the slash. :slight_smile:

I’ll agree none of the FWD/T5s are fun. My T6 AWD in Polestar mode is fun. Any of the cars I’ve driven with the full Polestar tune are a lot of fun, just hard to find and lease like trash.

Fun, like a moped?

Admittedly I’ve never even looked directly at a Volvo, so I guess anything’s possible. :slight_smile:

I did UDE last summer in a (440 coup?) and the BMW experience center in January where I tracked 6 cars and did unspeakable things to an X5e. I’m not saying any Volvo had more HP, but legit as much fun as any of those. The M3 was not any more fun to me than a V60 T8 P*

Not saying you’re wrong.

fwiw, the moped I got when I was 14 would go up to 42 mph if I had enough runway.

Even faster downhill.

Friends had nicer, newer ones with better acceleration but those had ~25 mph speed limiters.

What is the probability of totaling a moped going downhill? Do their lease captives keep any overage/equity?

1 Like

Good questions.

ALWAYS get wheel and tire. :wheel: :wheel:

1 Like

On a moped the dealer cost can’t be more than $20, which seems like a deal to me.

Do you happen to have any dealer connections? This looks :fire:.

https://powersports.honda.com/hondacare-protection-plan/scooters

(Only an idiot would decline Roadside.)

1 Like

Not a pilot. I actually asked this question because I was browsing Turo looking for an Urus or RSQ8 rental and wondered if I could get something similar for a 1-3 months at the same price as a short term rental on Turo.

I did rent a Ferrari 488 GTB through Turo before the pandemic began.

2 Likes