🦞 6/20- Private Transfer - 2021 BMW M550xi - $779/Month + Tax and $4000 Due to Seller + Transfer Fee - Boston

Appreciate you both!

Realistically I think it’s a fair deal for both sides and both parties make out OK.

That’s why Im surprised :slight_smile:

Currently on to the next submission via SAL. Buyer who sounded very qualified and was declined is adding a Co.

2 Likes

It still leaves a buyer with a sub-$1k effective payment, even including taxes. In today’s market that’s amazing.

Good luck! Hope the co-sign helps.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

On a positive note, my payoff is 71778 and Givemethevin just offered me 76000. So, this may be the best option provided the person I work with is OK with BMW FS leases at this time. More to come on that. He was a rockstar with my Camaro.

4 Likes

71k not factoring in the msds, take it and run.

No Msds on this deal!

2 Likes

oh I totally assumed it had msds due to the great deal lol. ive heard the tanzanite color is too soft that anything scratches it, can you say anything about that?

Yeh I’m just nervous w the language BMW has about 3rd parties now so we’ll see

1 Like

Which language? The one that says “this payoff is intended only for you and will not be honored if sent by a third party dealer?” I asked them about this and they clarified this only relates to tax implications. So as long as your payoff of $71,xxx is not inclusive of taxes, that will be the same payoff BMW FS will honor with GMTV. I recently sold my BMW lease as well to AutoNation and no issues with payoff being different. I think selling your car might be the best bet. Heck of a lot faster than a 3-week transfer and you’re getting more money!

2 Likes

What was the msrp?

$83,780 according to the window sticker he posted

1 Like

Totally!

You just saved me alot of time so once this is done clean I am sending you something

Yup - I should learn to scroll up and read :roll_eyes:

No need man, just get it done and let me know how it goes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re good you!

I called BMW FS and within mins they emailed a new payoff letter without that language

You’re spot on re taxes

4 Likes

Sweet man. Hope it all works out!

2 Likes

I love the car and been opening this thread constantly and then coming to my senses. I want it, I do not want to pay the DAS. I think its a good price, but i also dont want to add to my DTI ratios as im trying to buy a house without selling my current one.

If this thing is still here after I close i will def jump on it.

Hey Mods!

Please close thank you so much.

Got my $4200 from givemethevin

Still shocked no one from the community wanted this! Must have been lack of Premium package :dark_sunglasses:

11 Likes

Waaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaay waaaaaay better off
with that quick equity check than dealing with all
of us cheapskates on this board😊.

4 Likes