2019 BMW I3S REX $276 per month, $0 DAS. $57,995 MSRP 27 months remaining, 10K miles per year

, , ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW i3S REX Tera World

MSRP: $57,995 See exact build here: (https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/studio/e7a7b2un/summary)
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $369 Per Month, No Tax in NJ
Effective monthly payment (with $2,500 Incentive): $276 Per Month

Current mileage: 6,200
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 881 miles
Maturity date: 11/15/2022

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): None- I’ll cover the transfer fee ($500)
Incentive for new lessee (if any): Relocating and need to transfer. $2500 Incentive plus I will cover the transfer fee. Additionally, this lease has $4K in add’l incentives built into the price that you likely would not be able to get if just walking into a dealer:

• $3,000 BMW Loyalty
  • $1,000 BMW College Grad

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Like new condition. Extremely well taken care of. No scratches, no scuffs on rims, and interior is pristine. Car is very cool and gets a lot of compliments due to the exterior color. Interior is absolutely gorgeous, and pristine. The car has the upgraded screen with Apple CarPlay, and top of the line leather. I love the Napa leather dashboard, and sustainable interior materials. Compared to a base i3 Rex, this car has $10K in options! Very cheap to run/operate, and comes with BMW home charger and outdoor charger.

Photos:

3 Likes

Beautiful!

Ive had 5 of these cars and loved every one of them (and still have one now). You might actually find a buyer here on this site (i.e amongst us bunch of cheapskates) due to the unique color (and because there arent alot of 2020’s rolling in yet).

1 Like

This is just bad luck… Our 2018 lease is ending and because there is no 2020 at least on East Cost to lease, I got another car just on Saturday. If your’s ad would appear earlier, I would definitely pick up and I’m in North NJ as well.

Good Luck with transfer, great car

Thank you! I love the car as well. Great car- especially for city driving. I am moving but otherwise I would keep.

Congrats on the new car! I was also surprised to see how little inventory of i3’s there is on this side of the country. I should have posted earlier, but I appreciate it!

It is actually not little inventory, it is literally 0, if we are talking about 2020 new model :slight_smile: So only hope was for decent lease transfer like your, but you never know …

Yeah…I think on the East Coast it is literally zero😩. I believe @BMW_Dave posted a few days ago that he now has a couple of 2020 in stock in CA. That figures! The West Coast always gets all of these types of goodies first😁

1 Like

More hippies :peace_symbol:, jokes aside, my local dealer got one, pre-sold 9 months ago to a local dentist. He put a deposit down for whatever I3 they got. I tried to get lease #s on it, and my local salesman shot me down 30 seconds in with that info.

And he probably paid MSRP!

Interested. Just Pm’d you

Bump. Still Available

Is it still available? Just messaged you! very interested

Bumping. Added $2500 incentive because I need to transfer by August 31st. Covering the transfer fee. Cheapest and most loaded i3 on the site.

That’s a really fair offer especially because we don’t see too many “S” cars

This would make for a great company car and draw a lot of attention!

Hi,

Is the I3 still available? Very interested.

Thank you!

Hi Oscar,

Yes still available. I will DM you. Also posting window here for reference.

Added new pictures, taken today.

2 Likes

Thats a great looking car @BMWi3s. I have had half a dozen of these and have never been disappointed in them (especially when they can be obtained on a sweatheart lease deal). Best of luck with the swap✔️

1 Like

Thank you!! I appreciate it

Does that price transfer to PA or does the NJ tax benefit disappear? If so, I’m very interested and already have done numerous bmw lease transfers through this site. You will need to do deal now to guarantee transfer by 8/31