$50k Markup on Mercedes EQS 580

One person’s 30k over is someone else’s 120k I guess.

G63 is not G550 also.

1 Like

I wouldn’t pay 10% off list for that monstrosity.

I saw my first one in person today, and I have to agree. I did not really find it striking, or avant-garde in any particular visual way.

I had sort of the opposite reaction. I think it’s epically ugly in photos, but, when I saw one last wk in-person for the first time, I did find it striking (but not attractive). It’s VERY long, and so the overall height is hidden well, and the dramatically plunging windshield actually makes the shortened hood look good.

In pics, I think it looks like a gigantic economy car. In real life, I thought it looked garish but expensive. I think it, sadly, looks much more interesting and futuristic than an S-Class, which is totally anonymous and yet still somehow cartoon-y looking.

Now that availability increased, any recent price intelligence?

@dany1122 are you still ordering at MSRP?

Sticker’s quicker.

When I saw one on the road, I thought it was a shame this car is the EV “S Class”

Nothing attractive about the exterior

Agreed, exterior is meh but this is likely the highest quality large electric SUV in the market until Land Rover comes up with one.

Meaning its is “now” selling for sticker with a reasonable delivery time?

I have three at MSRP – however dealer will only sell to clients in area – The SUV

So if I happen to be in the neighborhood? :wink:

1 Like

Are we talking about the sedan or the SUV? I feel the SUV is quite desirable especially with the 3rd row seats.

I saw one eqs suv on the road its a shame that they call it a S… it looks like the size of a gla/ glb

1 Like

Are you sure you saw an EQS? Sedan or SUV?
The sedan looks like a whale. LOOOOOONG body.

Suv and yeah the sedan is a different story!