4Xe versus RAV4 Prime strategies

I’d like to take advantage of the $7500 Federal tax rebate. Buying versus leasing doesn’t matter to me… unless it should. Both of my current vehicles are purchases with $22K of positive equity in a 2019 RAV4 XLE Premium and $2K of equity in a 2018 Challenger SXT Plus.

4Xe’s can be found local to me in Tampa with prices ranging from straight MSRP to dealers charging a market adjustment of $8500 ($7500 + 1000 in nonsense) RAV4 Prime models are order only but at MSRP.

I know there isn’t a crystal ball to gaze into but which of the 2 would be best from a pure financial perspective? Flipping either is a consideration.

Thanks-
Jim

4xe from a broker or dealer willing to discount a factory order. Don’t buy off the lot

4 Likes

Why would you do this when you can order one for way under msrp?

From a Florida dealer? I’ll have to call around…

I’m in Florida. I ordered out of state. No reason to spend thousands more of you don’t need to.

Hit up the broker clutch. I think his dealer is in Louisiana or close to there. Can pick up or ship it for a few hundred. Way better to order one. And rav orders have to be 6+ months out of you can even order one.

2 Likes

@AutoNinjas does Florida deals. Here is the 4xe deal.

1 Like

Reach out to us if you’d like we have a Jeep dealer in FL and if you’re within a certain proximity we may be able to deliver for free.

1 Like

Reached out…

I thought Toyota doesn’t take customer orders so you have to find an allocation via your local dealership. Is that not true? I’m considering a RAV4 Prime later this year and wonder what would be the wait time for the west coast (SoCal).

Can’t custom order that I know of. Just can get on a dealers list to get one when they come in.

In theory if someone had a great deal through TFS couldn’t they just extend it indefinitely as long as they stayed on a waiting list? I would love to have one of these $150 Tacos or $300 Tundras and have that ability.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.