BAYWAY AUTO LEASING - HOUSTON, TX - Transparency - Streamlined - SERVING NATIONWIDE

Mac Haik Leasing - shoot me a message- or fill the form out for me Shri-

RE: Bolt-
I sent an email last week out to my GMF rep about this exact situation. I’ll send a follow up email now.

:Womp: :Womp:

1 Like

Cool filled up the form.

1 Like

Unfortunate

Working with my USBank and Ally Reps to see what they have for EV TC. I’m reading the program as a ‘Residual Boost’, and not the full amount.

Attention Chevy and ALL truck #400-600 $Payment enthusiasts!

We’ve got some exciting news for you. We have 15 brand new 2023 4x4 Silverado LT Crew Cabs available for lease at an incredible price of just $449/mo before tax/registration with $2000 DAS. And guess what? If you qualify for Current Lessee, VIP Program, and Goldman Sachs Sign Up and Drive Card, the payment or DAS could be even lower.
[image
Mac Haik Leasing](https://forms.gle/D78zbKuamu3xtkac6)

But here’s the catch, these hot deals can only be reserved with a June arrival date, and we only have 15 available, so it’s first come first serve. Don’t wait, act fast and reserve yours today with just a $500 deposit waived if reserved before April 30.

It’s worth noting that these LTs don’t have the 5.3L engine, but they come with the powerful 2.7L turbo boost engine. Trust us, it’ll give you the power you need on the road.

For more information or to reserve your spot, please contact our fleet sales representative Randy Haddox (Thats me!) at:

Randy Haddox
281.691.7178 (call or text)
randyschevylease@gmail.com

2023-05-24T05:00:00Z2023-06-30T05:00:00Z

1 Like

You are asking a auto dealer for tax credit info? These guys don’t know nothing.
Leases are still eligible.

1 Like

Mark-generally I’d agree-but-- that’s a bulletin from General Motors. FYI- Im the dealer with operational experience.

US Bank or Ally may pass the EV TC on to consumers, but GMF is NOT.

Update:
US BANK

Residual Amount includes $2,500.00 tax credit, which is not reflected in the Residual Percent

• The selected vehicle must be new and untitled to qualify for this program.

Hello, looking to lease a Equinox by EOM in DFW open to color, trim etc looking to get best possible payment for parents in law. Please let me know.

1 Like

Just wanted to send props to Randy. He’s a straight shooter and a pleasure to work with! I’ve got one on order that is getting built this week… Thanks Randy for keeping me informed and being stand out player!!

1 Like

Lets be pedantic for a moment.

Leases are never eligible for an actual tax credit.

On a lease, the lessor claims a tax credit under section 45 of the IRA when they purchase the vehicle. The lessor then decides if they pass on an equivalent incentive or not. If GM financial chooses not to pass on an incentive, then you dont get anything when you lease through GM financial. Talking to the dealer to verify what the lessor is doing is totally reasonable.

6 Likes

Gotten a few questions on “what is the Goldman Sachs CC Sign up Rebate”. So in full transparency- here is the Rebate Guidelines from General Motors. Hope this helps!

1 Like

LTZ Silverado Deal! (pre-tax & reg, $2500 max rebates available)

Get yours today!

#chevy
#silverado
#leasehackr
#randyschevylease
Marketplace
tax
#findnewroads
#nationwide
Share Deals & Tips
#leaseGPT
#callmybluff

Picked up my Silverado with Randy this morning. Randy was very attentive and made the process seamless. Thank you Randy. I will contact you for future purchases!

2 Likes

Thanks for coming in AITG! Appreciate the opportunity.

Review the Silverado Deal here!

RSTs and customs running low, Drive (or Fly, or Wait on Transit) In- Sign- Drive Out.

Disrupting How People Buy Cars. Forget the Dealership!

#marketplace
#randyschevylease
#silverado
#chevy
#leasehackr
#allinleasing

You seem like a nice person, and definitely sold solid deals, so I felt like I should let you know that hashtags don’t really do anything on this forum. Some will, if they happen to link to a category, but there is really no need for them. They don’t do anything.

3 Likes

Appreciate it Scott- some debate to Bing/Google/Generic SERP capability being tied to them.

Trust you’re doing well!

1 Like

Thank you! I have a background in marketing and I promise you that the hashtags have nothing to do with that ranking. It ranks because Leasehackr is already a very authoritative domain, and you’re the only Randy selling Chevy on here lol. The context in your posts alone is enough for it to rank on Google.

4 Likes

This one HAS to go TODAY!

Text Lease Today at 281.691.7178