$449 e-tron CA ONLY. Just secured 40 more Prem Plus etrons!

Did you change your policy for out of state leases? i remember in the past you didn’t allow even out of state pick ups

Hi, I’m interested if still available.

We don’t have the structure to register out of state deals

1 Like

Please call me when you can
424-281-5606

question here: isn’t the costco incentive ends May 31st?

Is this deal still live? Also do I have to be the primary member on the costco membership?

1 Like

I am pretty sure AUDI BH does not sell out of state. I live in Nevada and was looking at two AUDIs that they had on the lot and both times the sales manager said they don’t do out of state sales.

Sam - figured the out of state part. Can pick up. Will you still do that? Pls send more details of the deal. Cannot get thru this number.

Nice deal. Will u deliver to north California?

Also unable to contact u . Can u pm me at 2092131050

We have been slammed all day . I will return all the PMs on Monday

1 Like

Thank you to @Samaudibh for this deal and to everyone who has posted here to help me to understand what to look for in my first lease. I was particular about color/options and wanted 10k miles so I paid a few bucks more than the $449/mo. but worth it to me personally. Still a ridiculous car at ~$500/mo.

1 Like

24/10 bumped it to $500 a month?

Anyone get details on this to see how it might look in other states? id do it immediately if i can get that number on the east coast.

No mileage plus a different car with a few more options. So slightly higher msrp.

It was my pleasure to serve you

1 Like

sold @Samaudibh, should we close?

No I have more

2 Likes

Crazy offer. What does it comes out to be Total cost in 24 month including taxes and all the fees ?

We want more!

2 Likes