$373 2017 Volvo XC90 T5 R-DESIGN

10 MSDs is equivalent to 10 times of monthly payment which is about $5k?

What’s the drive off included?

Should be your payment rounded up to the nearest 50. For example Bmw allows 7 and my payment is 648. So I put down 7x650 4550

I like the deal … XC90 for under 500 (+ tax)

working it…didn’t realize these had a semi-autonomous driving feature!

I have a feeling Volvo will throw some serious cash on 2017 XC90 T6 AWD MOMENTUM next month. I see 20 2018s and 15 2017s sitting at one dealer (across 5 stores, though). @vhooloo, what your two crystals say?

Did it!! My first Volvo. Always had BMW but couldn’t get a reasonable deal on X5 this time. Happy camper though.

2017 Volvo XC90 Momentum
MSRP $55,540
Selling Price: $49,000
Rebates: $3,500 Conquest, $750 Costco, ($200 Costco card later)
Term 36 month, 12k miles/year
MF 0.00044 with 10 MSDs
Acquisition Fees: $695
Tax rate 7.5%
Payment $478
Drive-off: Dealer fees + first month + tag and title ~$1,630 AND $5.5k MSD

1 Like

I hope so! I tried 2 dealers in the NY area and they would not budge over 5% discount from MSRP. I was also told that in order to qualify for the conquest bonus I need to currently own a competitor vehicle. I was under the impression that you needed to own the vehicle within the past 6 months.

Go outside NYC, it’s the worst place to buy a car, IMO. Read the conquest rules on Volvo web site, should be pretty obvious.

$3500 conquest, and $750 Costco, on top of whatever can be negotiated. Do you think it can get much better than that? I’m thinking the discounts this month are modest because they have to account for these incentives. I went to a Volvo dealer and within 2 minutes the sales person had asked me what cars I own and if I have a Costco membership.

S60 has $7,900 Volvo cash, not counting Costco, but it’s different from XC90, of course. I think they may throw some cash on top of $3,500 conquest.

Going to try my luck on Sunday on the XC-90. Great info here as always.

They’re open Sunday?

Some states dealers are here in Pittsburgh its law to be closed on Sunday

I’m in SOCAL. Things don’t close here.

Quick question:
Can I use my brother’s address as he owns a Mercedes to qualify for $3500 conquest?

No it goes by what’s on your registration or insurance card

Can you please share which dealer or city/state you got this lease offer? I contacted two NorCal dealers, they say it is not possible at all.

You can co-sign if you are comfortable with that.

NorCal dealers suck. When I reached out to one, they asked for $6k down and $750/month. I had no words