$367/mo - 2018 BMW 328d - NJ

Deleted! Mods please delete this post

Bump! Still available.

Car is gathering dust in garage as I already got the replacement SUV.

Tough transfer here a month after the 328d bonanza… someone on SAL should scoop it up since a $51K 3 series for $365/month is still a decent deal overall.

I think it could still go here if someone’s looking, since those bonanza deals are now extinct. Still not a bad lease in relation to the MSRP. SAL for sure though if he’s in an immediate need to dump it.

1 Like

Always can expect a counterpoint from you…

Since most people here are after the deal, not the car, i don’t they aren’t going to pay 2-3x what they just saw a bunch of people pay a few weeks ago. Just because you missed the sale doesn’t justify paying a lot more for a car, no less one with low desirability. On the bright side, there is a 328d for $650/month on SAL so think he can find someone to take it.

$450/month for a $50K QX60 sounds good now but personally not doing it when I know they were going for under $300/month a couple of weeks ago. Im sure I’m not alone here.

How does it matter if one specific car costed less in THE PAST if it’s no longer possible?

1 Like

Perception that the car is not a good value at that specific price point (specifically within this community)?

It’s not like there are a bunch of 328d die hearts out there so expect people would just go with a different car that is leasing well this month.

There are a ton of people who would take 328d at $200/month, but not sure the demand at 2x when you are close to $400/month with tax (outside of NJ), $500 upfront, and no maintenance. Lack of any interest so far makes me say limited.

1 Like

What other comparable car can you lease for $367/month right now?

1 Like

The 6 330xi loaners you have listed for $221/month?

2 Likes

Alright true, but only me (in Ohio) and CA can lease those, looks like :slight_smile:

Yup! I would take at 200/month lol

I’m in the minority I guess. While I look for deals, I also want to be happy with what I’m driving too. So I take a mixed approach. Go after the car I want with the best deal I can squeeze out.

I’d consider this one if I was in the market. You can’t touch a G20 yet at this price point, and the F30 isn’t a bad car, at this price. It would have all the options I need. I kinda like the 328d more than the 330. The torque is great, and I can get 2 weeks out of a tank of gas vs 1.

Just a difference of opinion.

2 Likes

Totally agree with you even if the payment is effectively 390 p/no it is stil a way better deal then what you could get currently unless your in Ohio or California and most likeley won’t happen to the 3 series again for a while, mine was listed for 282 p/monwith 950 at signing + transfer fee and that was for a 320iXdrive 44k msrp and I got a lot of interest, unfortunately I decided to keep the car instead of transferring it, don’t know why your not getting much interest only thing I can see is people would rather pay a little bit more down than pay more per month (makes no sense to me)
Edit: your still under 1%

1 Like

And how much do you pay? :grinning: I enjoy it a lot too and think the car gets a bad rap, I guess because of the diesel. I couldn’t care less it’s not a 330xi and don’t feel I settled after the fact.

I may have different thoughts if I was paying close to $400 while seeing new ‘19 330xi listed here for what equates to $430/month zero drive off including NJ tax.

Where did you see a new 330 2019 for 440 0 DAS, I’d be interested

What car AREN’T you interested in?

1 Like

Yeah but 3k+ in MSDs also on signing and broker fee also…

Anything I can get a good deal on since I can flip my 3 series for a profit and probably the 4 series I’m signing tommorow for one too

Edit : anyways don’t want to jack the thread good luck on transferring, this is a solid deal for someone looking for a 3 series and doesn’t have incentives or looking for an affordable payment for a great car

It wasn’t meant to be apples to apples as you can’t compare this to a completely redesign car… MSRP aren’t that relevant since standard features can change significantly and the diesel engine inflates the standard build price by a few grand. I only brought it up since @mp11477 mentioned the G20s price point and was surprised they were relatively reasonable already.

To be accurate, yours is $390/month with transfer fee rolled in and taxes included if in NJ. If you don’t have loyalty, extra loot for MSDs, and in NJ, it’s a good price on a $50K car and should be an easy transfer. My initial comment was solely that people here may have a hard to accepting that price after seeing the flurry of $200/month or below leases. I bet there is some psychology around not wanting to pay more that the lowest price you remember, even though the current price is still reasonable. It’s why I thought SAL may be your best option since you don’t need to overcome that.

I’ll get off my soapbox now…good luck with your transfer… BTW - didn’t you just transfer out of a X3 too??