#362 2020 M8s On The Ground Sitting...Where Are The Fire Sales?

Make it an even 5,000 and you’re in the can Chris :slight_smile: .

(I’m using Chris cause I like how it sounds, if it’s Ashleigh, same sentiment)

Now it’s 12% with full markup.

I got a kick seeing the old posts of people complaining that dealers were out of their minds when they were NOT doing any fire sales :joy:

Didn’t they know there was a pandemic and no one was buying cars? :joy:

Nope, I’m over here now!

11% off NEW 330is with base MF. Please feel free to direct people to my thread where I’ve been literally blowing out cars and crickets.

Resurgence of bad news and lots of uncertainty :frowning: the CA shelter-in-place order again doesn’t help :frowning:

Damn and blast I’ll just steal your M3P :confused:

1 Like

That doesn’t really make sense when a broker could easily help someone’s deal or someone is asking about a broker, but okay.

It’s not that - other people are getting hits on the same models and for the same or worse deals or without the inventory.

Plus, even though I sell a lot to California, I’m east-coast-based, so the CA shelter-in-place doesn’t affect my business that much.

1 Like

So. Back to M8’s.

Don’t expect fire sales on a fast diminishing supply. 2021 also won’t be nearly as plentiful for these.

Flagship on ‘21 is :wastebasket: comparably as it is.

Don’t forget too that it’s just GCs for 2021. There are no launch CVs left in the entire country, for instance.

So that’s why I’m saying, if OP wants a non-launch CV or a competition coupe (in an individual color at that), I have the cars and the deals, so let’s go!

Did you mean MP3?

Tesla Model 3… Performance?

1 Like

How old are you? :grin:

1 Like

He has a Tesla radio flyer as his profile pic. No stinking clue, he could be young enough to know Tesla or wealthy enough to bloody own one.

1 Like

Urgh… old enough to know I need to adjust my thinking to align with the young uns on LH these days :rofl:

Alright back to M8’s…

1 Like

I’m on the hunt for a unicorn deal (25+% off) before incentives, with my preference being a competition coupe, followed by non-ZCP coupe. Not really a vert kinda guy, but depending on the deal lol. I’ve been too spoiled with my last 3 M3/4 CS deals. I’d be all over your individual M8 and I’m located right by you (got my current M4CS from same dealership :wink:). I should have no problem unloading my $732 base 2020 Melbourne Red M4CS ($116k msrp) w/2500 miles on the clock and 29 months remaining. MSD and transfer fee nonnegotiable. And maybe a few bucks to me to cover the next acquisition fee depending on how fast I would need to unload.

25% off? That’s another $14,000 off the car - not going to happen, unfortunately.

Without the money that was reserved for shipping, it’s 16.2% off:

Even the launch ones with extra flagship are only 19% off, and there are less than 10 of those left in the country…

Understood…but I did preface by saying a unicorn deal lol
Care to share how a layperson such as myself can locate one of those 19% launch cars? Isn’t it something about the date the car was produced? TIA

It won’t be 19% without getting it from me, to be honest. It’s all about the volume - I’m getting a larger discount because of how many cars I sell through him period. He’d need to contact a dealership with one of the few left and see if they’ll even transfer it to him.

One does not generally find a unicorn deal by just posting on a forum saying “someone give me a unicorn deal.”

7 Likes