#362 2020 M8s On The Ground Sitting...Where Are The Fire Sales?

Looking for crazy deals like my previous CSs deals. What’s the breakdown:
Flagship monies?
Loyalty?
Lease cash?
10k/36 residual?
MF?

TIA

Check out Edmunds forums for your questions.

1 Like

Already did…crickets since October. Maybe there’s no longer support on the leftovers

I’d be surprised if there were no support, we are still in 2020… have you checked the marketplace for known brokers who deal in BMW? They may be able to help you out better if Edmunds doesn’t have anything.

1 Like

There is no 2021 MY aside from Gran Coupe

there’s absolutely support on all 20s in lineup

2 Likes

Yeah, I knew there were no 2021 coupes/verts. Can share the numbers I asked above?

Going to Edmunds doesn’t mean reading the last updates on the thread. You have to ask then they will answer

4 Likes

True…just thought this place would be quicker. Guess not

53% for 10K
.00082 as BMW is the same across the board
No lease cash
3K loyalty

Flagship varies based on trim and edition.

4 Likes

You could just as easily look at a brokers spreadsheet and calculators.

Within 30 seconds I found 4 calculators with all of this information aside from Flagship.

LH can be as quick as you like with very little effort.

10 Likes

Now can you find out where my kids put the tv remote? It’s been gone for a few days now

14 Likes

Thanks, was being lazy and rushing to make a decision. Don’t want to swap out my CS summer wheels for winters tomorrow if I plan to unload for an M8 LOL
Flag monies are the big question, and if one can combine Flag with First edition monies

There’s 22 launch cars available nationwide. 9 are on stop sale.

:microphone:

1 Like

It depends on the car. Some of the non-launch ones are better deals, like the CV I have, since the discount isn’t much different and the MSRP is $10k lower.

Also note that I listed these without a ton of cash at signing and without MSDs.

Around March or April when they are about to stop lease support you will see them at 23 to 26% off depending on MSRP. Should get you to around $999 a month with very minimal drive off.

Ask Alexa?

Bet your next broker fee that doesn’t happen.

1 Like

harp music

March

Dealers will be begging to get rid of cars! Covid-19 sale!

July

14% on a 3 series 4990 mile loaner, take it or leave it.

4,999 actually. :upside_down_face:

1 Like