330i loaner (2020) in Florida 15k miles/year

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: bmw 330i 2020 (4400 miles loaner)
Convenience package, remote engine start, ambience lighting, live cockpit pro, few other small things so definitely not loaded or anything.
MSRP: $46,490
Monthly Payment: $450
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: they said base 0.00099 or whatever it is but they didn’t show me proof.
Residual: 56% I think
Incentives: conquest, lease cash, college grad, accelerate into autumn ($3750 I think in all)
Region: Florida
Leasehackr Score: Not sure
Leasehackr Calculator Link: honestly I am confused on how to use it to get the exact payment right (I can get close but not 100% sure)

They threw in the interior protection for free ($1000 value) but I think that’s free for all new bmw leases?

This was the only dealer I tried which was the closest one a few miles from home so I know I may have left some money on the table but I didn’t want to deal with brokers out of state. They had very few 3 series left (loaner or new). It was good enough for me not to spend a lot more time searching. Thanks for all the help guys.

How many miles are on it?

4400 miles

1 Like

Seems like a great deal for florida.

I am assuming the $1124 is the $925 acq and $199 plate fee…So it should look like this once we pull out the incentives. Looks like rate is marked up but even then its a solid deal for FL and not having to worry about shipping.

Thanks bacon! I was tempted to get in contact with you for an m340i but since I just graduated I decided I should start off with something slower lol. I’ll keep you in mind for the future.

1 Like

Yes those are tempting! As I tell people, there is something fun doing your own negotiations and walking away with a great deal! You did it!

1 Like