330e Demo - $53K - $195/mo + tax

sedan
bmw

Helped my father in law with this deal. Picking up this weekend. Fun fact, I helped the dealership find a bug with their software that was calculating the residual on loaners incorrectly (not in favor of the customer).

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 330e Demo
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

MSRP: $ 53,xxx
Selling Price: $ 44,200
Monthly Payment: $ $195 +tax
Cash Due at Signing: $ 1,000 + MSD
MSD: 7
Incentives: $8,000 (lease cash, loyalty, USAA)
Farts: 72

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: .00177 bought down with MSD
Residual: 67%

Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 22

Sold Velar P250 SE R-Dynami

Nicely done and relatively low fart count.

Have to agree. Unless there is a formula of farts per mile where every 50 miles driven equals to a fart. Then 3600 miles sounds about average for a loaner.

Congrats on the deal OP.

I hope BMW doesn’t drop the 330e in the future… the deals that people are getting these days make me wonder if they sold well at all!

As soon as you hit triple digits, it’s starts to seep into the leather. OP got away with one

The new 330e is supposed to go about 37 miles on electric only, compared to only 14 on the 2018. The 2018 doesn’t even qualify for the carpool sticker.

Yes, I realize that, but were these selling before the new battery was announced? I love the car and hope the next gen both arrives in the US and is hackable when I’m back on the market in two years!

Actually, I will have a toddler then, so hopefully the x3 phev is hackable!

Have they announced if the new 330e is going to be available in AWD?

Killed it on this one!

Next time look for a higher fart count as I’m sure the fart residual is way too low on this one…:man_facepalming:t2:

I’m surprised it isn’t already, the Mini Countryman has awd and I think the same battery.

Congratulations :tada:
One question on USAA…
Can you please provide steps to generate certificate?

Edit: never mind… got it here… https://www.usaa.com/inet/wc/bank-loans-auto-discounts

supposed to have awd

It will have AWD just like the 530e (someone posted a link confirming). Unfortunately, that probably means you can say goodbye to crazy deals like this.

Amazing deal! Great hacking…

How much is loyalty worth?

Depends on region, was $750 for my region.

Holy smokes… trophy garage please? It’s for the Instagram @leasehackr

Sure, let me snap a picture next time I see my father in law (it may be a few weeks).