330 xi Loaner Discount?

How much off MSRP should I expect for a 2019 BMW 330 xi loaner with 4500 miles?
MSRP $49,385
They are offering a $2,963 dealer discount and an additional $2,000 off for it being a loaner vehicle.

Seems like what I have read on here would tell me I should see closer to 20% off before incentives. What is reasonable?

New to leasing BMW.

this 20% off BMW demos thing is getting as bad as the “1% rule”…

Search past deals on the G20 3 series to see what is possible. IIRC I have yet to see one at 20% off. People are getting 20% off of unwanted/lame duck models.

1 Like

16% is a realistic starting point however mileage on the loaner matters greatly as 1,000 miles on a loaner is considerably different than 4,999 from a dollars and cents perspective due to the mileage penalty and offset of any discount. If it has close to 5K, upper teens is a good target.

You would also need to know how much lease cash/BMW factory incentives you are eligible for so the dealer doesn’t present that as part of the discount they are providing.

I do like to remind people that as insulted as members are here when the dealers comes in with a “great” offer at 6% off MSRP, asking for an unrealistic amount off can be seen just as obnoxious on their side.

The loaner has 4,500 miles on it.

They are offering me 10% off before incentives.

The incentives they listed were
$1,000 each for lease cash and loyalty.

They quoted me 534/mo with only first payment DAS.

Most recent broker ads are around 16-17% for 330xi so 10% seems very poor, especially since you are being penalized around 3% for the mileage. new 330xis are being discounted around 11%, so that could be better option.

I believe it’s $3K for lease cash and loyalty, but could vary in different parts of the country. On that note, markets with limited competition can be difficult to get the higher end of the discounting seen here so may be worth traveling.

Look at any of the recent deals to understand specifics of the deal structure, like this one:

Anything 15% and over before incentives is golden. 20% is not a bad target though for nearly 5K miles.

So that’s an ADDITIONAL $2K off, bringing the total discount to $6963? Just checking, because the $2K you listed as incentives is the same amount as the “discount for loaner vehicle”?

You can do much better on a 3 series. Check the broker posts.

$4,963 discount before incentives.