33 etrons availabe!

We have 33 etrons left
No LH friendly leases available but I figured I’ll share anyway

12 Likes

lol wut???

1 Like

What is a realistic % discount pre incentive that you can offer upfront? I am sure if you are reasonable, LH folks will be reasonable too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe check with EZ motors first?

Not doing any LH deals this month . Everything is going for list or more . The etrons used to be at 12% pre incentives now
It’s 7k over sticker plus full rate

1 Like

Audi allows for 6 month extensions so just extend your current lease and wait for the dealer/brokers to be begging for business in a few months.

The market will adjust itself within 6-9 months. But the dealers are realizing that consumers are going to pay these prices anyway. The inventory levels are not going to be like 2019 for at least another 2 years .

I personally rather sell 400 cars at 10% off than 150 cars at 5k over

2 Likes

lol they will be fully stocked by the end of the year. The market will correct before then. Two years? Ha, that the nonsense salespeople tell folks so they cave and pay msrp+

3 Likes

As long as consumers pay these prices the market won’t adjust as fast

Domestics will be in a much better position than luxury imports by the year old

When manufactures get the parts they will start churning out the cars and the market will adjust real fast…

1 Like

I hope you are right . Volume makes the business fun

1 Like

Is this a personal opinion? If not, would you mind sharing the source of this information ?

This is my humble forecast and I hope I’m wrong

2 Likes

The dealers are one thing, the manufacturers are another. If Audi, BMW, or MB limits production artificially or dealers are inadequately stocked, another manufacturer will open the flood gates and blow every out thus eating marketshare. To a publicly traded company, that’s everything. I would not be surprised if the manufacturer put more pressure on dealerships to move more units once the supply chain is restored.

1 Like

I think the only reason consumers are willing to pay higher prices for cars now is because they are making profits on their existing leases that are coming to an end. If you’re selling your leased car that’s coming to an end for $6-8k profit, you won’t mind putting $5k down to lease a new car and bring the payment down to where it used to be. You were going to just turn your old lease in and make nothing anyway, so why not pay half or even all of it towards the new one, right?

But what happens when everyone has sold their leases for profit and all we have in the market are these high payment leases or leases where people put hefty down payments (albeit with their profits)? You think they will continue to voluntarily pay these insane prices? I think not, but only time will tell! These high priced leases are not sustainable in a “normal” economy when people have been used to paying a certain amount for years. It’s only okay now because people are making so much on the cars they’re exiting from. Just my 2 cents and thinking out loud…

7 Likes

In same line of thought… at some point a good fraction of customers may justify buying at msrp and simply sell every 2-4 years rather than paying exuberant lease (with gradually stricter 3rd party buyout).

And I cannot emphasize enough, some manufacturers are going to capitalize this opportunity to take market share by providing more incentives.

We’re talking about cars here. Once chip shortage is no longer bottle necking the production, the manufacturer will pump more cars to make use of their facilities. Think of it as donut shop running low on its ingredients, rather than restaurant relying on rare ingredients.

If only the dealerships thought like that. But every dealership I called for the models and trims I’m looking at are all going for MSRP.

1 Like

Of all my friends, colleagues and clients, I’m the only one who is even aware that you can sell your lease early for a profit…most don’t even know the used car market has gone bonkers.

Leasehackers are a very small minority.

7 Likes

Agree, sales to Carvana for profit are not driving the 7k over MSRP strategy. It’s the bigger picture.

1 Like

If you are not planning to do any LH deals this month then what’s the point of advertising/ posting here? I’m confused (seriously)

2 Likes