$300 a month Semi Sporty lease options?

Hi,

I wanted to ask if anyone has any deals or experience recently getting a sports sedan for around $300 a month in NJ/ NY/ PA with taxes, first month and tags DAS. Really open to all manufacturers and options.

Did you search the forum? Anyone who got one likely posted it. People aren’t waiting to come out of the woodwork when someone asks if they got one

1 Like

Yes I searched in depth. Lots of talk of BMW’s with MSD’s which I’m not interested in. I found Info of people getting Acura TLX’s for around this price. Seems a civic si could be an option on the cheaper end, again from my research here. Would love to hear if anyone got a good deal from a dealership or broker they would like to refer.

Ha, civic si would probably be as much as a 3 series loaner. What’s the issue with not wanting a bmw?

Doesn’t seem possible to get a BMW in my price range. Looking for something with around $1,000 DAS, $300ish a month. Found a 50k 3 series loaner that I got a 16% discount plus incentives brought the cap cost to 40k ish. Best price with that discount was $2,000 down $390 a month

It’s not easy but you need to scour the interwebs for that fart car with the biggest discount. I’d make some phone calls too, you never know, there might be something they want to get a rid of bad. I think your number is possible, just can’t be picky about what you get, I wasn’t. Civics just don’t seem like a very good value for the money

1 Like

This is a little higher but for your reference I just closed a 5 series 24 months 10K miles 64K MSRP for 2,500 DAS and $347 a month. If your total DAS is max $1K and your monthly payment can’t be higher than $300 I think a 3 series is viable if you put in the time looking for the right one, just might take some time.

1 Like

I also want to add on to my previous comment, that I would hope you qualify for loyalty and maybe another incentive or two (USAA, PenFed, college grad etc.) if you don’t qualify for any of these then your price range might be a little unrealistic… but of course unicorns come around every so often. Do you have loyalty?

I do qualify for BMW loyalty as we have one in the household. Also qualify for Honda / Acura loyalty.

Also qualify for college grad

For reference, I was offered an Acura TLX right in my budget. I test drove it and just wish it was a little sportier, which is why I’m still looking.

As discussed many times here: the TLX is prior gen Civic platform (not surprised it doesn’t impress), and Honda/Acura don’t lease hack especially well.

Absolute base Giulia. Very sporty car and can be had just north of your budget

The ILX is the prior civic gen. The TLX is its own platform from 2015 and while it was comfortable i agree it did not impress driving wise

If I could find that in my budget I would for sure jump on it

1 Like

Have you looked at lease transfers?

I appreciate your response but I am not interested in a lease transfer

Mazda 6 for under $300 with SoCal tax, $0 DAS.

1 Like

Try looking for 4-series loaners (outgoing generation), might have more discount than the 3 which is new body style

Someone just got a Civic Si for 206 plus tax, $1,500 DAS

1 Like

Thanks for your help!