3 XT4 offers, what do you think?

I’m looking at three different XT4’s, the dealer has not provided the MF that he is using (I’ve asked and still waiting). my big question is the discount off MSRP, it looks low. What would a good target be?

Option #1: 36/10, Residual 57, loyalty $1,500, dealer is discounting 2.5% under MSRP (seems low?), first month drive off only. Other charges $3,576 (this is a deal in MD with 6% tax on sales amount upfront, rolling it in)- $645.64 per month

Option #2: 36/10, Residual 59, loyalty $1,500, dealer is discounting 2.5% under MSRP (seems low?), first month drive off only. Other charges $3,478 (this is a deal in MD with 6% tax on sales amount upfront, rolling it in)- $595.53 per month

Option #3: LOANER (with 3,500 miles) 36/10, Residual 58, loyalty $1,500, dealer is discounting 9.5% under MSRP (any room?), first month drive off only. Other charges $3,741 (this is a deal in MD with 6% tax on sales amount upfront, rolling it in)- $627.66 per month

Thanks in advance hackers.

Just got the MF for each

Option #1: 0.00059
Option #2: .00063
Option #3: .00053

All three are terrible.

Instead of pushing this 4,000lb Boulder uphill, why don’t you look through the Marketplace section and find better deals from other brands?

Your RVs don’t make sense. Are you comparing apples-to-apples?

1 Like

yes it was odd to me also, I think I see dealer manipulation

what part specific is terrible, is the discount off MSRP the big issue?

The car and the deal both suck in my opinion. For that kind of money you could have x3 or Volvo or anytime else for that matter

Dealers can’t manipulate or change the RV.

Are all three different trims?

How do the rv/mf numbers the dealer provide compare to what you got from edmunds?

1 Like

all are luxury premium. edmunds gave me an average of 54r and .00022. so I was surprised by the dealer saying 57+ residue (edmunds is from back in October so that might account for the discrepancy)

Are these from 3 different dealers? Are they using different banks?

Are the others loaners too?

Option 1 and 2 are new, Option 3 is a loaner.

So, here in Ohio we have a dealer a family member bough an XT4 from and got it for 249/month 39/10k and was 2800 DAS including Ohio Tax upfront. This was a loaner, but still a lot less than what you are being offered.

I am trying to lease a XT4 also, we live in WA state. This will be our first lease and I already have a bad feeling. They want 10,000 down and say payments will be 400 per month. Oh and “its a great deal, I promise!” I won’t have all the numbers until tomorrow but not sure why the 10K down?? Is that normal?

No, never do this! Go to the Faq and start reading there if you can’t be bothered find a broker on here through the marketplace section

2 Likes

Not on a $40K mainstream SUV. I think sometimes potential buyers w/ some credit issues might need to make a down payment, but $10K down and $400/mo (regardless of whether whether it’s 24 mo or 36 mo) seems insane.

Thank you!!! I thought something was off… I will go the FAQ and start reading!

credit score is 726 so no issues

heres a different dealer offer: 2999 due at signing residual 55% .00038 39mo 12K per year mileage MSRP 52535 , inv 46600 payment 486.68 with tax 536.00
How does this compare? I have time to shop but I do need a car by the end of the month.
Thank you so much for your insight!! Just don’t want to get hosed. :frowning: