3-Row SUV leasing help, soIN/KY

Yes that is correct Lexus would give you the official price. The price listed on your contract is the price to purchase the vehicle at the very end of the lease. The “pay off” or “buy out” are used interchangeably a lot of the times. This price is what it would cost to buy the car and own it right at this exact moment, and is usually somewhere ballpark of your end of lease price plus the remaining monthly payments but can differ with tax and interest rates etc.

Understood, thank you. Sorry for derailing the convo, OP! Carry on :slight_smile:

Yeah. I’d do that today. I’m in northwest Indiana and they aren’t playing ball here.

I would drive down to Indy for that.

Can you PM me the dealer?

Check your inbox

Can you also please share the dealer with me? Just outside of Indy and looking for a Highlander :slight_smile: Thank you in advance!

Sent to your inbox

Great info in here. I am in a similar situation but with a $500/m budget. Inventory has dried up here in NY and it’s been really tough getting in to something.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.