🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Hi you have listed this below.

need 700 miles per year

dont care about color

can abe AWD or FWD

NO loyalty

will be 2nd car

will register in Brooklyn , ny 11223

Demo or Loaner cars are good

please let me know

ralph

Hi please send me a text at 732-779-2587

Hi All,
Found an awesome demo xc60 t5 inscription with climate pack that can be retired.

With loyalty on a 36/7500 lease, $364 plus taxes, fees and MSD. +$27 if no loyalty. Lots of bang for the buck.

Also just a note that if we do not have your car in stock, I have locator access to find and dealer swap a car for you. The discount will not change. Finally, depending on the model you’re looking for, we have build allocations for factory orders, at the same discount off MSRP (note that lease cash does not lock, but rebates do).

We are a full service Volvo broker. We do not pass you off to the dealer, but are rather with you from process start to finish. You do your paperwork with us. This is the quickest and most painless car buying experience you will ever have. There is no finance office. There is no tire and wheel and wear and tear upsell (unless you want it). We also deliver our NJ deals free of charge and NY deals for a small fee.

When reaching out, please provide:

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. MSDs? All of these deals are built with MSDs. They are not required, but do save you a significant amount of money (close to a 30% ROI in 3 years)

Our reviews: Aronchi's Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals - #182 by madefromhustle

3/17: cheap xc60 t5 insc demo sold to a LH member. Still have two of these:

$57k msrp 14.6% off before rebates. No fee. xc60 t5 inscription+ 20s + climate + advanced. Lot of car for the money.

10k/36 409 plus taxes fees and MSD with loyalty. $437 without loyalty.

Easiest buying experience you’ll ever have.

1. Name
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  6. MSDs? All of these deals are built with MSDs. They are not required, but do save you a significant amount of money (close to a 30% ROI in 3 years)

Our reviews: Aronchi’s Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals - #182 by madefromhustle

A post was merged into an existing topic: Aronchi’s Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals

A lot of inquiries have come in for T8 XC60s.

We have a low MSRP t8 inscription expression inbound w climate and premium and 19s at $60k. $523 plus taxes, fees and MSD w no rebates. $480 with loyalty + affinity!!

We are adding two inbound T8 R-Designs

1. Fully loaded with every option at $72k - $659 plus taxes fees and MSD with no rebates. $616 with loyalty + affinity.
  2. Climate + advanced at $66k - $572 plus taxes fees and MSD with no rebates. $529 with loyalty + affinity.

Also adding an inbound T8 Inscription with climate & advanced at $67k - $601 plus taxes fees and MSD w no rebates. $559 with loyalty + affinity.

And we still have a T8 inscription expression with climate and premium at $62k - $552 plus taxes fees and MSD w no rebates. $509 with loyalty + affinity.

These cars are awesome bang for the buck and eligible for shipping.

Finally - we have available xc60 t5 inscription demos at over 10.5% off BEFORE lease cash and loaner money, ready to roll ASAP. They are $437 plus taxes fees and MSD on a 10k/36 with no rebates and $409 with loyalty on a $57k msrp. PM me for more information!

1. Name
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage

Our reviews: Aronchi's Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals

1 Like

4/4 Update: April is updated with the same great discounts (and top of the line service) that we had last month. We continue to provide the best Volvo service in the tristate area, and our reviews can attest to this, with hundreds of happy Volvo buyers, who either didn’t spend a second at the dealer or were in and out the door in 5 minutes and did not have to deal with F&I headaches.

Volvo pulled back on incentives and programs on S60, XC40 and XC90, so those moved by a couple of bucks. Overall, still the best bang for the buck in the luxury SUV category, across the board.

All rebates are explained in the header of my sheet, with instructions on how to see if you’re eligible and generate pins.

We have lots of demos available to roll. Demos save you $900 vs a new car (about $25/month), so please consider them for more savings.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  3. Zip (PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT IF YOU’RE NOT FROM THE TRI-STATE AREA or PA)
  4. Mileage

Our reviews: Aronchi's Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals

1. Name: S Khokhar
  2. Model Acura MDX 2020/ 2022 White with Black
  3. Zip 11581
  4. Mileage 7500
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for : Lexus conquest

And I need 2022 Acura TLX Aspec fwd/awd Blue with red interior
Every other info same as above

1 Like

Just got my Nissan Murano AWD! Michael was professional, friendly and efficient. I would definitely work with him again. I love that I spent less than 30 min at the dealer.

Thanks, Michelle! Love muranos in white. Absolutely awesome color. Drive in good health! @moderators please move to my review page. Thanks!

Kind of a rare car - found a low msrp xc40 t5m demo with premium + laminated moonroof

10k/36 w no rebates - $360 + taxes fees and MSD. $346 with loyalty. $349 on a 7500 mile lease.

Note, production of XC40s for the 21 model year has likely ceased.

Name Tom

• Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options= 20 or 21 MDX AWD
  • Zip (PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT IF YOU’RE NOT FROM THE TRI-STATE AREA or PA) 07450
  • Mileage 10 or 12K
  • Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?Loyalty
  • MSDs? All of these deals are built with MSDs. They are not required, but do save you a significant amount of money (close to a 30% ROI in 3 years)
    [/quote]

[quote=“aronchi, post:1, topic:124170”]

• Name Tom
  • Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options= 20 or 21 MDX
  • Zip (PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT IF YOU’RE NOT FROM THE TRI-STATE AREA or PA) 07450
  • Mileage 10 or 12K
  • Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?Loyalty
  • MSDs? All of these deals are built with MSDs. They are not required, but do save you a significant amount of money (close to a 30% ROI in 3 years)

We have a cheapie xc60 t5 inscription with climate pack demo ready to roll at a low $53k msrp.

10k/36 no loyalty = $417 plus taxes fees and MSD. $389 with loyalty. $402 if you want 7500 miles. $374 if you want 7500 and have loyalty.

All of our deals are here:

Also, going forward, if you are buying a car that is inbound, a non-refundable $400 deposit will be held until the car arrives and you complete the deal. This $400 will go towards your COD. Too many LH members have been locking in inbound cars, my dealer has been marking them sold, and then these people change their minds.

Hi Tom - I only have 2020 mdx techs and am sold out of bases. There’s no such thing as 2021 MDX. We have plenty of '22 bases and a few techs left. Please text me if any of those are of interest.

Found 2 Demo v60cc’s with climate pack that can be retired.

$48k msrp - 10k/36 $384 + taxes fees and MSD w no rebates. $357 with loyalty!

Does the 14% discount already include the $2250 incentive? Can $500 PenFed be stacked? Your calculator isn’t showing an adjustment for the loaner’s mileage. What would that come to?

Let me guess

1. Yes
  2. Yes
  3. Included in the sales price
  4. See #3

well, if that’s true, its only 1.6% more off vs new on his deal list. So just thought I should confirm.

1 Like

About right. $1,500 loaner cash - $600 mileage penalty = $900 better than a new one

Debating between Q7 55+ and XC90. I have a penfed account do I qualify for the Affinity Penfed discount?