22 Nissan Altima SV $299/month zero down. Save around 25% per month with GO

Thanks for the info. Great concept.

1 Like

Interesting concept, if you can commit to a car for 3 years. ($495 restocking fee and $1,500 fee to get a new car if you don’t) I briefly looked and even at the higher end of their insurance range on several cars it is cheaper than what I currently pay for insurance. If you’re interested in doing this make sure you get the full picture and factor in things like insurance.

You are making an assumption that this firm will still be a going concern in three years. I would say that’s not a certainty and would urge potential clients to consider being stuck without a car if they fold.

This a VERY different beast from leasing a vehicle. The end-user has very limited rights here.

4 Likes

Our Seed round was over $40m in capital so we’re pretty well capitalized.

3 Likes

And feel free to schedule a call with a member of our team to answer all questions: Calendly - GO Team

Early funding rounds have historically not been a strong predictor of business success.

Mazel on the raise!

One thing you’ve done right: I’ve seen zero press on you. That’s smart. Build the business. The media will come.

Also, I would’ve picked a brand name that would be easier to own long term.

You are quite right. It all depends on the individual and if they want to take that risk. For some, they have an easy time getting a car. I’ve known people who get into accidents and have a new car in a couple days. For a person like that there is less risk. On the other hand my father has been looking for a car for 3 years. He once lost his car in an accident and borrowed a car for six months because he is so indecisive. It is part of assessment a person must go through. I’m glad you pointed this out though because it is something that people considering this do need to consider.

1 Like

2022 Nissan Pathfinder SV

$459 per month with 10k miles (payment increases with more miles)
Zero down

Available exterior colors: Silver, Gray, White, Black

Go to www.drivego.com/select-a-vehicle then enter your zip code to see cars in your area. You can view vehicle specs and details.

Learn more about GO by visiting www.drivego.com
Email go@drivego.com or call/text 855-827-2230

Apply online in under 5 minutes with just your driver’s license and no impact to your credit score.

Last updated February 1, 2022

2022 Nissan Sentra SV FWD

$199 per month with 10k miles (payment increases with more miles)
Zero down

Go to www.drivego.com/select-a-vehicle then enter your zip code to see cars in your area. You can view vehicle specs and details.

Apply online in under 5 minutes with just your driver’s license and no impact to your credit score.

2022 Nissan Rogue SV AWD

$359 per month with 10k miles (payment increases with more miles)
Zero down

Available exterior colors: Silver, Gray, Blue, Black

2022 Nissan Kicks SR FWD

$229 per month with 10k miles (payment increases with more miles)
Zero down

Available exterior colors: White, Gray, White, Black

2022 Nissan Versa SR FWD

$249 per month with 10k miles (payment increases with more miles)
Zero down

Besides the insurance requirement, this is a great concept. Cut out the middle man (i.e. dealerships) and you can offer decent deals to everyone.

Any chance you are coming to Illinois?

Yes, we will. No set date yet but likely the Chicago area by year’s end.

How about in the LA area, California?

When will you be in ohio

Any plans to add more makes? If yes, which ones will be available in the near future?

2 Likes

Agreed, are you guys working on Hyundai or Kia options?

+1 on Hyundai models. Also, what are your plans for these vehicles, once they’re returned after 3 years? Will they still be available for rent at a lower fee? Are you considering selling them at competitive prices?

Yes there are many options at that point.