22 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lease

Hi hackers,

I’m new to placing a factory order. I have leased many vehicles in the past, but I was wondering if there was anything I had to keep in mind before the delivery month of my factory order. The dealer and I both signed the SOP already, but basically the 4xe is $65k and I locked in a 9% discount off MSRP. I am located in Los Angeles, CA and I’ll probably have the 4xe shipped from Louisiana.

They quoted me around ~$1000 for shipping. This is the first time I’m leasing a car from out of state, so what fees should I expect to drive in Los Angeles? I know that I’ll have to get the smog check.

I’m fairly certain that this is the cheapest way to get my hands on a 4xe Rubi in Los Angeles. Would you agree? I won’t find out what the incentives and rebates are until the delivery month, but am I missing out on any deals by leasing from out of state?

Acquisition/disposition fee I was told that it’s non-negotiable by the dealer, as well as the floor-plan assistance discount. MF, RV is to be determined, but are there any other negotiation tactics that I am not taking advantage of?

Here is a link to the leasehackr calculator for your reference. Any info/feedback is very much appreciated.

Happy holidays!

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)