2024 Volvo S60 Plus

2024 Volvo S60 Plus - AWD

$51,295 msrp

$579/month

1st and DMV at signing

10k/36mos

Went directly through the dealer and had a fantastic experience. No BS at all and overall a very easy transaction. While it wasn’t near my $390/month for a similar build from my previous lease, it is what it is!

Volvo Smithtown
Dan Lohse

2 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

Got a new Volvo S60 AWD Black to replace my 21 S60 2 days ago. Did you consider using a broker here? @aronchi got me a $52,195 S60 for ~$100 less a month than your deal.

I did $3000 in MSDs, tax, and first payment and i’m at $485 on a 36/12 lease. Played with the calculator and your deal would have been around $500 a month with no MSDs, 10k, and DMV.

2 Likes

I got a 2024 S60 AWD Black Edition to replace my 22 S60 lease 11/30/2023 (for which I was completely upside down due to mileage). $50,845 MSRP. Leasing at $559 + tax. $0 down & 12k miles/year

How do you like it so far? I took one for a test drive and i really liked it.

From who did u get it

How did you get this deal?

I was leasing a 2022 Volvo S60 and went on 11/30/2023 so I was able to use that for leverage a little bit.

Gunther Volvo Delray Beach, FL

It’s nice. I like it better than the 2022 I had as I have the AWD model this time. The exhaust is solid too. No real complaints in terms of the driving. I hit it pretty hard, averaging 23mpg right now which is just a bit lower than my FWD was.

The interior is great in this version, I like the metal trim and the seats are very comfortable. Sound system is decent enough and works. Sunroof is super too.

I wanted to look at the Acura TLX but with where I was in the 2022 model, I had to get out of that lease or it was going to literally strangle me

1 Like

If you’re in the tri state go see Keith thevolvoguy at Smithtown Empire Volvo … Easy Peezy no BS just straight up good deals from a A-1 dealership better then any broker had for me on here !