Price of unit: ?
Monthly Payment: $524
Drive-Off Amount: 1,147$
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00420
Residual: 22,828.28
Incentives: none

(They txt me an hour with the new deal below)

2024 Subaru Crosstrek Limited
MSRP: $33,571
Price of unit: ?
Monthly Payment: $524
Drive-Off Amount: 1,147$
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000 miles
MF: .00420
Residual: 22,828,28
Incentives: none

My questions are:

Is this a good deal ?
OR
Can I negotiate the MF, MSRP and monthly payment?
(Ask to be put on Tier 1 Credit, to get MF at .0030 (7.2%) , MSRP at 33,000 and payment of $500 monthly)
Or is a broker in here that can find me a better deal?

It is not. Subarus generally don’t lease well, the Crosstrek is newly redesigned so the lease programs are especially bad, and your credit score (assuming it’s a FICO auto score) isn’t suitable for Tier 1 rates. You should consider purchasing this with a loan from a CU or look at something that leases better and obtain a cosigner.

2 Likes

thank you for your knowledge and quick response …

A broker in here offered me :
Crosstrek limited White
$1100 mínimum driveoffs
No Broker Fee
Based credit
36/12k - $491 tax include

or I also got pre approved by my Credit Union for 35k no downpayment but 9.2% Interest, payments $635 a month ( it’s high but they say the lowest they have offered is 7%) is this true ?

Maybe I am getting too much car for me and settle for the sport trim or the Honda HRV 2024 EX 32,000

My credit card debt is 3k, should I pay half of that and wait a week to reapply for a loan via my credit union to for a lower interest rate ? (or does it take longer for payment to reflect on my credit score)

I am 24 years old and not sure how this all works

That’s probably right for Tier 2 - and it’s a full point less than the MF on that lease, which also carries acq/disposition fees. The Crosstrek won’t be a deal right now, lease or buy, irrespective of your scratch-and-dent credit because it’s new and in short supply. Consider buying something new/Asian/with a long warranty, or buy/finance something used/less expensive to fix that credit (prob no auto history, which is no bueno for a good lease).

Used prices have been inflated but are coming back to Earth — see what 10/15/20k can get you that will be reliable.

(No) but you may want to read through

And

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.