2024 Socal Jeep Deals (May)

I have been working on the numbers for this deal and Jeff’s numbers are excellent. This is a great deal.

Is this only for Socal?

1 Like

Pickup is in SoCal, no out of state right now

Let us know if out of state is an option if one is willing to come to SoCal to pick up in person (no shipping).

1 Like

Carpool stickers on he 4XE confirmed?

No out of state deals for these, the rebates on the 4XE are based on being a California resident

1 Like

Just text you looking for a Jeep Sahara 4XE Hardtop/color match with automatic cruise control in green. Thanks

They aren’t on the dmv website that lists cars. Can someone confirm?

Hi Jeff. Interested to lease 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE Sahara Unlimited Plug-in Hybrid. Would you help me?

Sent you a text, hope to reconnect soon once you can speak with your dealers!

I mentioned this earlier:
Very strange. It looks like the 4xe was certified as a Hybrid and not Plug-in Hybrid: https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/sites/default/files/classic//msprog/onroad/cert/pcldtmdv/2021/fiatchrysler_ldt_a0091509r1_3d6_u3-70.pdf

Unless CARB re-certifies it as a Plug-in, you can’t get a sticker for it.

Hi Jeff,
For wrangler 4XE deals, can we reduce the MF by one payment?

Yes Chrysler and Ally both offer 1pay leases with a rate discount

The 4XE looks like a pretty good deal. As of right now, the 4XE is not on the CVRP website, wonder if it will be added soon.

Hi Jeff, any 4XE available?
Thanks

For CCAP, the one pay MF reduction is 0.00072.

So at current rates on a 36 mo term (MF=0.00203), the one pay MF would be 0.00131. Depending on the MSRP, this should save something around or greater than $2000 over the term.

3 Likes

Just texted you Jeff for one payment option

Out of curiosity, is there a lot of stock available of the 4xe? Also, seems to be some back and fourth about whether carpool stickers may come available. Any news on that?

1 Like

Demand is WAY higher than Supply on these. I’m pushing more people to do custom orders or at a higher price I can get you one this month

1 Like

Good to know. Going to test drive this weekend. We are in the same area