🚗 2024 QX50 LEASE SPECIALS! Integrity Automotive Group - NO Broker FEES!

Congrats! Didn’t know Infiniti allowed 5k mi/yr. Is that just. First month down?

2 Likes

i paipd around 3k of taxes 1st mo and dmv. i actually do around 7k/yr but they signed me up for flex lease which gives me the option to buy the miles for 10cents a mile and honestly dealerships cover overmiles all the time anyway so i just gotta find a dealership that will cover my over miles to get the new lease from next time if i do go over

GOING SUPER AGGRESSIVE ON ALL NISSAN | INFINITI DEALS NEXT TWO DAYS!

CALL / TEXT ALEX @ 917-330-8214

Hi, what is the discount on the QX50 Luxe?

2024 SIENNA XLE AWD W/PLUS PKG

AT MSRP!

PM ONLY

1 Like

Infiniti offers a low mileage / by the mile program called flex signature lease where you can bump up the residual value and pay $.10/mile if you go over instead of pre-paid mile payment equivalent to about $.08/mile for 10k,12k or 15k. Def a better option for drivers that averages between 5-10k/yr

1 Like

Pm/text please.

Def lower than any brokers and no broker fee :wink:

Hi, Do you have any lease deals on a qX60 awd ? No loyalty or msd’s. I’m located in FL ?
36/10 would work.

pls pm me the zip code. and a brand of vehicle you have in the household.

Any Dodge Ram deals… Would register in NJ 36 mos 12k…

call/text me @ 917-330-8214

ok, pm’d you.

PM’d you….

Thank you Eric and team for the outstanding deal. It was a pleasure working with you all and you made the process extremely simple especially at the 11th hour. No broker fee, super competitive pricing and outstanding service. Reached out looking for a Palisade and ended up with a QX60. The wife was thrilled.

1 Like

Thank you Matt! Make sure to stop by when ur around for our complimentary hand wash and detail!

Hey I tried calling you couple times and left you text. Please respond if you are able to help.

Who did you try reaching?

Did you get my pm ?

Do you still have any deals on the Infiniti qx60 or any other 3 row SUVs?

1 Like

Any lease calculators for the qx60?