2024 Mazda CX90 PHEV Premium | NY | 24/12 | $54,896 MSRP | $423mo Pre-Tax| $2300 DAS

You need the turbo - without it the thing sounds like a character on Sesame Street

I think the I6 should be good - Mazda handling plus Audi Q7 power

I really like the CX-90. I’m in upstate NY, and I’m seeing $377 a month, 24/10 with $5000 (!!!) DAS (includes $7500 rebate from Mazda). What do you all think of this deal? I leased a car only once, years ago, so I’m a bit of a novice.

Thanks for the update. Kinda what I expected.
If it makes it any better, my buddy has the v6 version and in the first few gears, he’s experiencing jitteriness from the engine. Not a good sign that Mazda has figured out tuning in the first year of production.
Either way you got a great deal and with tfs you’ll be able to get out of it without much trouble.

Is that a quote or an ad? Either way you are probably better off starting a new thread with all the details

Using some of the information/lessons I read here in this thread I was able to sign the following:
2024 Mazda CX-90 PHEV Preferred
24 mos / 10k
$510/month with just the first payment due at signing.

How good or bad did I do?

Edit: My DM’s are blowing up, so I should have mentioned I got this deal in Central Florida.

2 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

3 Likes

Are you able to share the dealer information? I am interested in this vehicle as well.

Thanks, but I tried three separate times to fill out the data and upload my verification document. Got a Server 500 error twice and finally a “Request Too Long” error.

Pinging @littleviolette

1 Like

I sent you a DM.

Hi @twex12 ,

Could you email your contract to admin@leasehackr.com please? Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

seems like a great deal.

1 Like

Thanks, I thought so as well. I did perform a bit of an aggressive shopping blitz with all my local dealers and was able to get a deal I was comfortable with.

Done, sent you the contract this morning. Thanks.

I wish i could fine one. Two brokers gave me great prices and both have no come through

My cx9 lease is up and looking to move into a CX90 ASAP - preferably turbo S - my local dealer is out of their mind - so far Ive gotten monthly payments ranging from $600-$800 for a mazda!

Im in the philly area - anyone know of anything half way decent in the PA/NJ/DE area?

Deal uploaded! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

P.m me I just got one

What is so insane about a turbo S for $600?

Should have clarified. $800 for turbo s, $600 for a much lower trim.