2024 Kia EV 6 Gt Line AWD lease $o down $o DAS for 649/Month 24/15K miles

yes I signed the deal with KY dealer yesterday after getting the run around locally. EVS 6 is in the color and loaded as I wanted. Figured since its my first 60K car it should be what I wanted to drive to a T.

thanks for you input.

Then there’s nothing we can do. It is a nice car and I am sure you will enjoy it a lot. Congrats!

Contacting only three dealers is a little too low for LH standards. People who were signing GTs with higher MSRP than yours but still under $400 had a much larger discount than yours. Like this deal:

Like suggested above. It is a good idea to run the numbers before hand and then ask for the % off MSRP / selling price that you want so you can meet your desired numbers.

1 Like

Hard for anyone to take you seriously when you say you tried every dealer in GA and then it turns out it was just 3.

And regardless of the number did you have an actual target for your lease structure? Selling price, MF, RV, and all that? Don’t just throw out some random number “$600 was my target” that’s nonsense.

If you want something to take away from this, it should be that you need to know every line item of your target.

Patience, Daniel Son. Patience.
Karate Kid Yes GIF by IBTrav Artworks

This is for a 2023 car. Right off the bat you’ve lost a year and depreciation by buying a 23 and 24. Also, the mileage is for 10,000 miles. I could get that hands-down everywhere I went.

And whoever you are here, Max_G you just got a bad attitude and obviously you’re not happy with life so sayonara

Sorry that was stupid of me to say of course it really doesn’t matter what year the car is. It’s all about how much you’re paying in the end for the opportunity To rent the vehicle for two years and drive it 30,000 miles.

Not all Georgia.

Thanks that sounds sensible.