2024 Hyundai Ioniq 6 SE $239/mo $0/down 24/12k

Id be happy to get an sel or limited at a good rate…in NY dealers dont want to compete w the internet …i feel in 10 years there will be no more "car dealerships " salesppl … it will be flat rate internet negotiatin. Similar to the disappearing real estate agents.

Would you mind if I asked you which dealership it was in South FL? I’ve reached out to Rick Case and New Port Richey and haven’t had luck.

I went to coconut creek, however, they currently have 0 left in inventory unfortunately

Thanks for the quick reply!

Yesterday I just finalized a deal on another Hyundai EV with my partner. I was curious about this Ioniq 6 239/mo offer, so before leaving I asked if he had any Ioniq 6 SE RWD Standard Range coming in. He checked his system and said there are only 91 in the entire United States :flushed: Obviously, take this with a grain of salt, but we had a great experience with this dealer and he seemed to be a generally trustworthy and friendly person

IMO kinda feels like this Ioniq 6 deal is just PR to generate headlines and stay competitive with Tesla but I’m not an expert!

1 Like

Its a bs scam…at least in the NE. Total bait and switch.

I’d like to get one of these and use this promotion to get the best deal possible.

I’m from Oregon and currently visiting Southern California with my son who is going through some medical treatments. We are about half-way through a 7-week stay.

We flew, one-way, thinking that we might drive something back. I have been looking at the Tesla M3 Long Ranges that Hertz dumped on the market. But I now think I’d rather have one of these.

How can I find a broker who will help me knock this out before I go? I’m also renting a car so that is just money down the drain.

And, it looks like this deal has been extended through April. I actually would prefer an SE with it’s smaller (cheaper to replace) wheels that get longer range. The SEL doesn’t really add any substance. The cloth seats look pretty good and you have to go Limited to get cooled seats.