Loaded 2024 BMW X3 M40i. $999/mo Effective, $0 DAS + No Transfer Fee, ~5200 miles

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: BMW X3 M40i - Almost fully loaded (see spec sheet)

MSRP: 72140
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 1049
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 999
Incentive: $1600

Current mileage: 5200
Maturity mileage: 30,008
Effective miles per month: 833.33
Maturity date: December 2026

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 (I will cover)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Vehicle is in excellent condition. Had a minor accident in January with the passenger side doors scratched (can provide photos and more details on it if needed) resulting in both doors being replaced with a lifetime warranty. Besides that, no dents/dings anywhere.

Photos:

My first listing so please let me know if there are issues with the deal or listing.

You are missing the MSRP.

Whatever it is though, asking $2k on top of the $1k+ monthly payment for an X3 M40 sounds crazy to me.

5 Likes

I think you should remove DAS, perhaps you should add a small incentive like covering the $500 fee…I have a 2023 X3MC that is literally $100 more per month than your M40i…

1 Like

It is included in the spec sheet but I will include in the listing as well. Thanks for the feedback!

I would check that again

Nice looking car though. GLWT!

Guess it got cropped out but it’s in the listing.

Thanks!

Updated images.

A “minor” accident with door “scratches” resulted in doors being replaced? I’d expect a repaint for scratches

They could not repaint the doors since the body lines were scratched.

Anyone interested, I can provide photos of the damage + description of what happened (low speed - less than 5mph - fender bender)

Nice car but this isn’t going to move unless you offer thousands in incentive.

1 Like

I’m open to offers from anyone who is serious about taking over the lease.

1 Like

I find it better to put your best offer forward rather than solicit offers from this community.

1 Like

Updated listing with incentive to bring down monthly.