2024 BMW iX xDrive50 - $899.99 per month (including MA sales tax) takeover or swap 29 months remaining

, ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2024 BMW iX xDrive50.
Packages: Luxury Package, Sport Package, Premium Package, Radiant heat, Driver Professional Assistance Package

MSRP: $101,040
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $847.05

Current mileage: 6,100
Maturity mileage: 36,385
Effective miles per month: 1,000 (12k miles per year)
Maturity date: Nov 30, 2026

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car is in great condition, a few very light scratches on the rear bumper from loading and unloading things into the trunk. Otherwise, this car is great in every way. My family has been down to a single income for six months and it’s time to cut monthly expenses, so this car should probably go. It’s been rock-solid reliable for me since purchase.

Edit: Also, I would be open to a lease swap if you’re looking to upgrade from a smaller vehicle. Ideally something like a Model 3 Performance, Model Y Performance, or an i4 M50. I don’t need to get rid of this lease entirely, just trying to reduce my spend and get into something smaller overall.

Photos:

1 Like

Hey man, sorry to hear about your troubles. My job offer also got rescinded recently. Fortunately, found another engagement but need a car. I am okay to get this for 3 months from you. Hopefully your condition recovers in a few months and you don’t need to give it up completely.

I’m interested. sent you a private message.

Thanks, but I think it would be easier to just part with it entirely at this point. My wife has been out of work for six months already, no telling when that’ll change.

What stereo?

The Harmon Kardon that comes with the Premium Package.

What is the residual value? Thanks.

It’s 54%. But I don’t know if that’s off sales price ($89k) or cap cost ($79k)

It’s off the MSRP

It’s not going to be worth buying out.

Very much this. These things definitely won’t be worth the buy-out value at lease end.

Also, I’ve updated my initial post here. I’m open to lease swaps, too. If you have something like an i4 M50, Model 3 Perf, or Model Y Perf but you’re stuck in a lease, as long as it’s less per month than mine, I’m happy to just take over your lease as you take over mine. I’m not worried about remaining term, provided there’s at least a year left.

1 Like