2024 Audi Q8 e-tron SUV | $683/mo | $3,444 DAS | 36/7,500 | MSRP $83,435

• UPDATE

We are currently sold out of e-tron GT’s. We hope to get more in the next couple weeks. Stay tuned.

If you are interested in our best selling EV, the Audi Q8 e-tron, we have an incredible lease special on it as well.

Here are the details…

2024 Audi Q8 e-tron SUV with Premium Plus Package, Black Optic Package, Audi Beam Rings, and Privacy Cover

• MSRP $83,435
  • 36-month lease
  • 7,500 miles per year
  • $3,444 total due at signing (based on 7.75% tax / OC DMV)
  • $683/mo including tax (based on 7.75% tax)

OR

2024 Audi e-tron GT with Executive Package, Full Leather Interior, and Matte Carbon Fiber Inlays (currently out-of-stock)

• MSRP $116,690
  • 36-month lease
  • 7,500 miles per year
  • $4,055 total due at signing (based on 7.75% tax / OC DMV)
  • $1,039/mo including tax (based on 7.75% tax)

Don’t hesitate. There is a limited supply of vehicles that qualify for this special.

If you are interested in any other model, I would be happy to create a customer quote for you.

TO RECEIVE THIS OR ANY OTHER DEAL, YOU MUST ASK FOR JAMIE. OR YOU CAN CALL OR TEXT AT 949-500-5487.

post the calculator plz

Prestige or PP?

DMed you. Thanks!

These are all the Prem Plus models. Thanks!

I don’t know how to do that. Can you walk me through it?

Anything on the RS

No. We do not have any programs on the RS this month. Sorry

THANK YOU!!! Just wanted to say thank you for the great transaction and customer services! No middle man so no fee. Great processes and they explained everything. Test drive was a real test drive, not just around the block kind of thing… I highly recommend them and loving the Audi E-tron GT! Thanks again! JAMIE YOU ARE THE MAN.

Thank you Scott. It was my pleasure. Enjoy your new GT!!

1 Like