2023 Wagoneer L order

FYI, Wagoneer L order banks have opened. Pricing, however, is TBD. I’m anticipating a $2k markup over the standard Wagoneer, similar to the $2k difference from GC to GCL. Maybe $2500, or even $3k. Chapman offering 3% under invoice for an order. That should come to about 9-9.5% under MSRP. No deposit, as usual.

I ordered a Wagoneer Series 1 4x4 with Premium, convenience, and RES. I asked for towing, but Ashlie said that isn’t showing in their system as an option. The biggest kicker is the replacement of the 5.7/6.4 with the 3.0 TT. Guess my household will be guinea pigs for the new engine. Really would have preferred the 6.4.

No, absolutely no clue what a lease will look like. We’ll buy it if necessary.

5 Likes

Thx for tip. But isn’t the car enormous with poor gas mileage? What’s your use case that you need such a big car?

I don’t need a case. I’m not on trial.

No idea what gas mileage will be with the new engine. Likely better than my far smaller and less useful Charger.

12 Likes

Wow, I didn’t realize the Wagoneer was introducing an extended version. That thing is going to be the size of the Titanic :joy:. Also, the 6.4 was/is exclusive to the GW iirc; the 5.7 was available on the Wagoneer.

I’m still interested in getting one of these, but haven’t pulled the trigger. I really want the GW…still waiting for a big load of trunk money to come along. :grin:

Also, for those considering to pursue this through Chapman - people have experienced difficulty with getting them to desk a lease through CCAP.

I’m guessing $3k or more based on Escalade pricing

1 Like

from what I had found online previously, the WL was supposed to use the 6.4, as well. But, in any case, it is no longer a choice either way.

Size is comparable to the Suburban, Yukon XL, Escalade ESV, Navigator L, Expedition Max, etc. After having looked at the less-expensive rung, we liked the Wagoneer interior way more than the others. We didn’t see where all the extra money goes in the GW.

I like the suv but found pricing to be so bad as far as residual and the peak rebates of $9500 have since come down.

they had $9500 on the wagoneer?
Ugh. Missed that boat.

use case is someone that enjoys burning money. make it rain baby :fire:

Certainly one of them. Happens to be the same use case for every new car, however.

…unless flipping for profit

Have you gotten any updates on your order? Are 2023’s with hurricanes rolling off the line yet? I just ordered one without pricing mine is a 2023 Series 2 Carbide its not an L.

Use case is its fukking awesome

Mine shows up in the tracker but still not even assigned a VIN.

pricing is up on the website now incase you haven’t seen it

1 Like

so the L is $3500 more than the standard.

1 Like

whats your deal at with chappy @Qbrozen

1 Like

see above. Pretty close to the broker deal when taking fee into consideration.

1 Like

3% below…
i also see itll be the hurricane motor ooooooo

we’ve hit scheduling and have a VIN.

wife doesn’t want it, though. She wants to keep her Sprinter.

1 Like