2023 Toyota corolla $1000 under msrp

Thanks to everyone in this community for helping me and others save money!

I tried several approaches taught here but could not find a decent lease on a Corolla. So I used similar techniques working a purchase. Not much response on email, but I worked the phone hard this week and got one $1000 under msrp when many dealers are still trying for 2000+ over.

No dealer add on, either. Made the mistake of going to a dealer for a msrp deal over a month ago only to find thousands in required dealer add-ons.

If you are looking for a Toyota in socal message me, I can get you a similar deal on a Corolla or camry, and gas rav4 at msrp and possibly even hybrid rav4 at msrp. No broker fee, just me trying to give back to the group. Those are the models I’ve asked about but if you want something else I’ll find out what the deal is. Less than one hour from LA.

I actually worked a $1500 under msrp deal but it was a color I decided to pass on, I feel it is unsafe to blend into the road. Not sure that deal is replicable though. But wanted to let people know there are deals to be had through year end. Not sure if nature is healing or it’s yearly volume targets.

Happy holidays!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!