*increased incentive* 2023 Tesla Model 3, 24 months rem., 13k miles, $496/month, $4000 incentive

Just raised the incentive to $4000, motivated!

Looking to move into an SUV so listing my Tesla model 3. Will have the car detailed before transfer. Let me know if you have questions!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Tesla Model 3 standard range

MSRP: $45,630
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $495.47
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $391.30

Current mileage: 13,000
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 700 mi./month
Maturity date: 4/6/2026

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $4000

Financial institution: Tesla Financial
Transfer fee: $500 plus taxes
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes, where Tesla allows.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: There is a small amount of curb tire rash on one tire, ceramic tint on all windows, floor mats incl.

Photos:

Hey! I might be interested, but would you possibly be able to provide a higher incentive? I would be coming from Florida to get it and the scratches make me a little nervous that Tesla will charge quite a bit for the damages at the end of the lease.

Hi there, I did just raise it from 2500 to 3000 to cover that so unfortunately I can’t go much more than that.

Hey there, just raised the incentive to $4k if you’re still looking

I’m located in Atlanta and is interested in your Model 3. But not familiar with lease transfer at all…

Howdy, thanks for asking. Here is a link that sort of explains the process. Let me know if you have any questions!

https://www.tesla.com/sites/default/files/downloads/Tesla_Lease_Trust_Transfer_Information_Packet_2020.10.pdf

Thanks! Actually I saw the new model 3 lease deal yesterday and decided to hold for a bit. Thanks!

No problem!