2024 Socal Jeep Deals (April)

Lease programs for December just ended.

Ill post updated January leases numbers later this week

2 Likes

Jeff,

Can you get the Jeep Cherokee 4x4 altitude or the Dodge Ram Diesel 4X4 leases for the 299-394$ a month with zero down- the ones highlighted on the home page of leasehackr ?

Thanks,

Mike

2 Likes

i am in the same boat, trying to get same kind of deal but so far no luck.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been looking for a few days now/ nothing even close. Best I saw was 565 for the jeep

1 Like

exactly lol. i called my local dealer they laughed at me when i said 0 down and 450 or under. they said 575 is what i am looking at with 2000 down

1 Like

Do you still have any of these available? Iā€™m trying to sign something by end of week

1 Like

No, those were based on December - Jan 3rd programs

1 Like

@Me9275 @muhammadn11

There are a bunch of issues with the ā€œad dealā€

1. It was in NY which had different rebates

2. It wasnt $0 due at signing. If you clicked the calculator link you would see that you needed $3000 out of pocket plus the $1000 Jeep email rebate.

The deal I was doing earlier this week was a complete loss leader deal that had no more extra room for negotiation. It was actually way better than the home page deal because the home page deal was only a 3% discount.

Please look more into the exact details of deals before trying to get someone to match a ā€œ$0 down, $394 payment ad dealā€.

Lease programs are completely different for the rest of January. I already looked a little bit at it and I think if you didnā€™t grab one yet you already missed the boat.

Ill have January lease deals later this week.

4 Likes

Hopefully they have the same or better dealsā€¦there are 40 sitting on the lot near me just collecting dust.

1 Like

Leases now qualify for $7500. Are the dealers passing these on to the consumers?

1 Like

any lease deals for grand cherokees?

1 Like

Would be interested in leasing a GC 4xeā€¦

1 Like

Prices on 2022 Grand Cherokee 4Xeā€™sā€¦leasing please?

1 Like

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto - Have you seen the GC L Limited lease deal from Jeep? $2700 down, $249/mo for 24 months, plus tax. Do you have anything you can get close to this?

1 Like

I donā€™t see that offer
I went to Jeep and itā€™s $2960 down, $259/month and must show proof of another Stellantis product.

1 Like

Getting to close to this is not realistic, also it requires end of lease loyalty. Jeep puts out low ball lease ads pretty regularly

1 Like

I do own 2 other Stellantis products. Not sure what end of lease loyalty is. What deals come close to this? Iā€™m hoping to lease one soon.

1 Like

End of lease loyalty requires a FCA lease with 13 months or less left on the lease.

I sold through most of the GCLs last month, inventory is too low on them for me to blow it out, I dont have any deals on them. I have plenty of the 5 seater Grand Cherokees

If you need 3 rows I have Pathfinders that are easily the lowest lease in that segment

1 Like

I donā€™t need a 4 seater. But I imagine residual is better on the 4 seater.

1 Like

Hi @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto ,

Greetings - 1st post over here, so apologies if missing any information.

(Location) SoCal
Interested in Jeep 4x2 LTD With Luxury Tech package or Base 4xe
Can you please let me know what are the incentives available and best price would be?

I have a target offer of $1750 from Jeep, FCA Affiliates with Employer and another 500$ incentive from my employer. Looking for 24/10 or 36/10.

Thanks!

1 Like