2023 Nissan Pathfinder SV AWD $250/mo deals - best for Jan?

I am seeing some pretty crazy lease “offers” from some of the brokers in Marketplace for 2023 Pathfinder SV AWD 18 months / 10k for $250 inc tax in NJ.
This sounds like an insanely good deal, or is there something I should know before jumping in?

What broker did you see offering 250/month on a pathfinder?

1 Like

Whats the DAS? monthly payment could look enticing but even a 3k usual DAS for TTL on a 18 mo lease can easily bump effective payment by $166/mo and that’s not even factoring in a $6-700 broker fee $33/mo. You’re looking at $200/mo extra all said and done.

4 Likes

When I clicked on the calculator and tried entering some values: https://calculator.autocompanion.com/?acq_fee=695&acq_upfront=true&acq_waiver=false&dealer_fee=500&dealer_fee_upfront=true&disp_fee=395&gov_fee=500&gov_fee_upfront=true&make=Nissan&msrp=40630&sales_price=37990&tax_method=monthly&vehicle=430390

DAS: $2,037.56

$383.90 effective monthly

includes 599 broker fee?

Really don’t understand the nitpicking over that. Good luck finding one that’s not over MSRP on your own. Between two dealers I’ve got basically one SV landing in January, with some others in February. Sina’s got a great deal there, and I’d be surprised if the few aren’t snatched up in the first couple days of the month.

6 Likes

Send us a message and we can help with a correct quote.

1 Like

Nobody has one

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.