[CLOSED] 2023 Model 3 Base $366/MAR2026/13000 miles remaining out of 30K in NJ

Gaging interest in transferring my lease. Low monthly payment with no down payment required. Want to move into a bigger EV. Car has small dent on fender.
Open to negotiating an incentive due to damage.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Model 3 Base model

MSRP: 42,000
Monthly payment: $366 with tax
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 17000
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month: 600
Maturity date: Mar 2026

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): None
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Tesla Financial
Transfer fee:$500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition except for dent in fender.

Photos:

Nice car, for it to move your gonna end up giving out few grand. This compared to a 24 its only few dollars difference on monthly, plus thats about 2-3k cost of damage on top to repair and very low mileage allowance. Hope this is not your only option. Imo i would keep it if you can and save the expense

You consider that just a small dent?

5 Likes

Within spec :slight_smile:

OP, I hope you can find someone to take it off your hands on reasonable terms.

I myself might end up looking for mine to be transferred as I am moving, will be in an apartment for a while and closest supercharger being 13 miles away.

That is more likely $4k+ in damage. My door ding on my driver door was a 1 inch small dent (actual dent, not cracked bumper here) and was $3,200.

Are you giving any of the $4k NJ gave people for free back to NJ? You need to hold lease or own the car for 36 months or have to pay it back, prorated.

Good luck.

Your dent will be 1500, they will replace the whole bumper at the service center. EZ PZ

With downpayment and tax, your out of pocket on this car is around $4500 to get to a $300 monthly payment in nj.

Dent I’ve already been quoted as $1500-2000 to replace bumper by Tesla specialized Autobody shop. It’s bumper not door. If you shop around another body shop might be able to take care for cheaper. It has to be fixed before car is returned.

Mileage left is low but it’s .25/mile in overage charge so even if you added 10,000 extra miles it adds a $100 a month. You have a 6 month lease extension option too.

Anyway, I think this is a deal for someone who wants a shorter term lease, no downpayment, and can handle fixing the bumper.

If the bumper is the hang up I’m also open to having my insurance take care of it if I have a serious party.

Hey Good evening I am interested in this.

Are you able to email me at BryanArias@KW.com